Hey Monday

Anderew

Late, Chelsea how do you know that? :lol:

Cause I listened to them the day before "Hold On Tight" was released. :willy_nilly: Hahah!

It feels like yesterday.

I didn't even know who they were. I was like "Hey Monday?" now they're huge. :) definately deserve the success!

I don't know if you mean cause it's in Oxford but I'd have thought there would be a pretty decent cross over between fanbases.

He was a bit of a dickhead though. You could tell he was in love with the fact the age of consent is lower this side of the Atlantic. :lol:

:lol: I did, and there is. But having said that all the bands were saying that it was their favourite night of the tour (they even tweeted about it! :P) And apparently it was SS best show ever... :lol:

Cause I listened to them the day before "Hold On Tight" was released. :willy_nilly: Hahah!

It feels like yesterday.

I didn't even know who they were. I was like "Hey Monday?" now they're huge. :) definately deserve the success!

Nice! :P I wouldn't call them huge yet though ;-)

:lol: I did, and there is. But having said that all the bands were saying that it was their favourite night of the tour (they even tweeted about it! :P) And apparently it was SS best show ever... :lol:

To be honest, any sort of semi-positive response to SS's set will probably garner them to herald it as being their best show ever. They don't exactly ooze "world beaters". :lol:

Well, now they're more well known. ;-)

doing all sorts of tours.

Well they've only just been able to tour overseas (as a headliner anyway :P)

To be honest, any sort of semi-positive response to SS's set will probably garner them to herald it as being their best show ever. They don't exactly ooze "world beaters". :lol:

... They had most of the room on their side :lol:

Well they've only just been able to tour overseas (as a headliner anyway :P)

... They had most of the room on their side :lol:

Yeah, but coming over to the UK three times in like six months isn't exactly cheap! Labels don't want to punt bands over here if they don't view it as commercially viable because of how expensive it is. On MO's last full UK tour (Feb '08) they only got a profit of around a couple hundred pound. Support act Anathallo lost about $2000 due to touring. It's no cheap business so Hey Monday are big enough (in Columbia's eyes in relation to UK touring anyway). :lol:

Then you have to ask yourself, how old were the rest of the room? ;-)

Yeah, but coming over to the UK three times in like six months isn't exactly cheap! Labels don't want to punt bands over here if they don't view it as commercially viable because of how expensive it is. On MO's last full UK tour (Feb '08) they only got a profit of around a couple hundred pound. Support act Anathallo lost about $2000 due to touring. It's no cheap business so Hey Monday are big enough (in Columbia's eyes in relation to UK touring anyway). :lol:

Then you have to ask yourself, how old were the rest of the room? ;-)

Well my brother was one of the youngest in the room (he's 11) :P So y'know ;-)

And yeah, but it doesn't mean they're huge :lol: I'm just waiting for Versa to come back :(:P

Well my brother was one of the youngest in the room (he's 11) :P So y'know ;-)

And yeah, but it doesn't mean they're huge :lol: I'm just waiting for Versa to come back :(:P

11?! Geeeeeeeez. I'm actually going to feel incredibly old tomorrow. I can't imagine how the other Ross must feel. :lol:

I know im a bit late lol... but i went to the leeds gig and i've gotta say they were amazing live!! i couldnt believe it when cassadee crowed surfed!! she jumped right over near me... i've gotta say it was such a memorable gig!

One bummer... my grandad took me and my friends but didnt come into the gig... and while we were queing... he met them!! but i didnt get to... proper sucked :(

But at the end of the day... amazing gig... cassadee sounded perfect... and hopefully will get to see them again soon... :)

Ahaha, you and Babs are there.

Sucks to be them.

it did.

i wasnt impressed by these guys last night. c'mon, they played over a fucking backing track.

every avenue were smashing though - possibly the best band ive heard in that venue (king tuts is notorious for having pretty shitty sound, for all its a nice lil venue).