11/18/10 POMONA, CA -GLASSHOUSE

11/19/10 LOS ANGELES, CA-EL REY THEATER

11/20/10 SAN DIEGO, CA -EPICENTRE

11/21/10 PHOENIX, AZ -THE NILE

11/23/10 DALLAS, TX -THE DOOR

11/24/10 AUSTIN, TX -EMOS

11/26/10 ORLANDO, FL -HOUSE OF BLUES

11/27/10 FT. LAUDERDALE, FL -CULTURE ROOM

more info: http://www.altpress.com/news/entry/exclusive_hey_monday_cartel_tour_dates_revealed/

really want to go!

The EP is starting to grow on me. "Fall Into Me" from the new stuff is the closest to their old sound, but I still like "I Don't Wanna Dance" and "Wish You Were Here" the most at the moment. I don't know what song is my favorite, but it's probably closer to something like "Hurricane Streets".

They're WAY TOO POPPY for mah taste...

I think I get what they're trying to accomplish, but it's not really working.

Their old sound was good, but they got barely any radio airplay. Then like magic, they rebrand themselves as mega-poppy which pisses off some bandmates who leave, they release an EP instead of an LP to kind of introduce the world to the new Hey Monday without overdoing it, but they're still getting no play.

I think they need a new label, not a new sound.

Btw jedd, are you still having these hey monday boards? i remember you posted a link somewhere, guess in your sig ages ago, but i always forgot to sign up there and now i was wondering where i can find it.

If you are talking Hey Monday Message boards, there are going to be one here http://www.thisisnotachickband.net (Site still under construction and we don't have a skin made for the board yet)

Right now there are just boards for a couple bands (This site is for all female fronted bands). Feel free to start a discussion on the boards and give us feedback.

One think I'd like to know is, should be make sub boards for each band or keep just one board for each band.

If you are talking Hey Monday Message boards, there are going to be one here http://www.thisisnotachickband.net (Site still under construction and we don't have a skin made for the board yet)

Right now there are just boards for a couple bands (This site is for all female fronted bands). Feel free to start a discussion on the boards and give us feedback.

One think I'd like to know is, should be make sub boards for each band or keep just one board for each band.

+10 points for using IP.Board and IP.Content.

If you can have that many boards, then I'd say go for it because that leaves tons of room for expansion.

+10 points for using IP.Board and IP.Content.

*High Five*

bahaha i love anthony. he is so right though.

It makes perfect since. The trouble is not so much with the band but rather the music industry and the label and being told what to do so they can make money. Labels are notorious for this, I have heard more then one inside story from other bands about this