Hey Monday

Anderew

i'm through with beneath it all now and kinda disappointed at all. since i've already been pretty much excited for a new album for a while now, i was already bummed about it only being an ep and in the end i have to say now that i actually only really like wish you were here. i don't wanna dance is fairly good too, but the rest...not really bad but i've expected a lot more from these few songs somehow.

with the background of knowing what's going on with them at the moment, i even had the slight feeling that you can hear in the new record there's something going on, that they've kinda lost...energy i think.

Btw jedd, are you still having these hey monday boards? i remember you posted a link somewhere, guess in your sig ages ago, but i always forgot to sign up there and now i was wondering where i can find it.

we planned on reviving it.

But then the idea died down...

I guess we'll see.

I don't know about you guys, but I prefer the sound they had. One of the best examples of the sound I'm talking about would be Hurricane Streets. I love that song. Yet, you can't do the same thing twice. I still enjoy the EP and I really like Wish You Were Here and I Don't Wanna Dance, but the others don't quite catch my attention as much. sorry!

I liked a lot of their old stuff. But I don't think they're trying hard enough if they want to gain any ground in popularity. I honestly NEVER hear them on the radio anymore. This time a year ago, I heard them all the time. And their new stuff is just pop-city. I like Wish You Were Here, but the rest is just too much for me.

Hurricane Streets is probably my favorite song.

yeah Jedd thats weird. doesnt Jersey usually tweet like crazy too? i don't know.

someone on PFC claims he knows someone thats related to a band member so he texted her and she said that she can't say much but wait for an official announcement.

Hurricane Streets is probably my favorite song.

yeah Jedd thats weird. doesnt Jersey usually tweet like crazy too? i don't know.

someone on PFC claims he knows someone thats related to a band member so he texted her and she said that she can't say much but wait for an official announcement.

Apparently Jersey is playing Jimmy Kimmel and then leaving Hey Monday.

My guess is that they want change and he doesn't want to be a part of it.

I'm losing so much interest in Hey Monday.. first Elliot, now Jersey.

Seems like the people that actually care about the music are the ones that are leaving.

Although apparently Alex claimed he didn't like BIA

yeah i really hate this. don't get me wrong i still love Cassadee, Mike, and Alex but Elliot and Jersey were amazing and it was weird seeing Hey Monday without Elliot now without Jersey is just too weird. i feel like he brought so much personality to the band

yeah i really hate this. don't get me wrong i still love Cassadee, Mike, and Alex but Elliot and Jersey were amazing and it was weird seeing Hey Monday without Elliot now without Jersey is just too weird. i feel like he brought so much personality to the band

Someone wrote this on the comments:

"I know the truth as a friend of Mikey. He was not kicked out or forced out. He will play the Jimmy Kimmel show and then head home. In a few days you will see what he already wrote up. Believe it our not Hey Monday will be looking for another puppet. "

So maybe Jersey wasn't forced out... but he's definitely out.

It's so obvious Hey Monday is changing themselves, I'm not gonna say they sold out, but they're definitely changing.

Everything about Hey Monday lately has been centered on Cassadee... it's stupid.

And the fact that whoever wrote that comment said "hey monday will be looking for another puppet" makes me believe that they wanted Jersey to do things that he didn't want to do for the band.