Who have you seen live?

RenegadeRoss

^ Is it always so good to see Paramore after you've seen them so many times ???

actually they get better and better. ive seen them multiple times on a couple tours, and even those get better. which is unbelievable to me. i still listen to the purple door festival concert they did in 2005 (the audio on my itunes) and its amazing how great they have gotten. the next time i see them, im sure itll be the best yet. actually i can guarantee it.

You love Enter Shikari, Jarrod? That's great, I'm pretty obsessed with them like I am with Paramore. I was so happy when I met them, got pics with them and they signed my stuff.

Wow, it seems like Paramore are really amazing live if you guys have seen them so often and you don't mind seeing them even more. :shifty:

I'd like to see Paramore live one day, hopefully in October. But I'll be busy with college so I dunno when that will happen....I really really want to see them pretty badly. But I know I won't be able to meet them afterwards like I met ES. :/

You love Enter Shikari, Jarrod? That's great, I'm pretty obsessed with them like I am with Paramore. I was so happy when I met them, got pics with them and they signed my stuff.

Wow, it seems like Paramore are really amazing live if you guys have seen them so often and you don't mind seeing them even more. :shifty:

I'd like to see Paramore live one day, hopefully in October. But I'll be busy with college so I dunno when that will happen....I really really want to see them pretty badly. But I know I won't be able to meet them afterwards like I met ES. :/

yea, i started liking them in 07ish. cant remember exact months.

but with paramore. make it happen. and i saw somewhere that someone said a paramore show wasnt worth 70 bucks?! im assuming theyre referring to the no doubt show...no doubt isn't worth $1, but paramore is worth whatever i have in my account at the time...if 70, so be it =]

that was off topic...i dont even remember where i saw that. just wanted to mention it lol.

Paramore are nothing special live. Yeah they're good, but they don't blow you outta the water. Plus their shows are way too short

I'd beg to differ on the blow out of the water part. At GIAN '08, sure they were never going to top Finch for me (or glassJAw the day before) but the night night in Glasgow they were insane. One of the highlights of last year, fo'sho'.

But yes, way too short.

I'd beg to differ on the blow out of the water part. At GIAN '08, sure they were never going to top Finch for me (or glassJAw the day before) but the night night in Glasgow they were insane. One of the highlights of last year, fo'sho'.

But yes, way too short.

Haha, I did think they were pretty good, but I was fucked when I saw them, that's probably why.. don't go to a test match before a concert :P

Yeah, an hour and 10 minutes of beast when it should've been 2 hours at least :P It was still light when they finished

Naah, not 2 hours.

The second time they played, they did perhaps an hour and 15 minutes, which was fine. First time I went to see them they were only on for 40 minutes. Totally sucked.

Which is why they should have played all of it :P

And you didn't think they'd have been sick of playing three year old material? As far as I was concerned the show should have been most/all of Riot with the biggies from AWKIF and maybe a b-side or two. Which is what I got.

Naah, not 2 hours.

The second time they played, they did perhaps an hour and 15 minutes, which was fine. First time I went to see them they were only on for 40 minutes. Totally sucked.

You seen them pre-Riot though, they still technically had only one album's worth of material at that point.

You seen them pre-Riot though, they still technically had only one album's worth of material at that point.

Yeeah I suppose, but they missed a lot of stuff of AWKIF and played For A Pessimist and Misery Business. And something else maybe.

I was just a tad disappointed.