Mods/Admin Thread

Hiroki

I can't actually believe this thread even got made. By the people who constantly whinge and moan about the people who are whinging and moaning; who chatter on about the lack of respect when this very thread is a massive example of how much respect they themselves are willing to give. None.

Give Ross a chance, guys, he'll work it all out eventually. We all know it's not his fault, we just need to stop looking for someone to pin the blame all over and get on with it.

WHERE'S THE LOVE Y'ALL ? I DON' KNOW !

black_eyed_peas.jpg

I can't actually believe this thread even got made. By the people who constantly whinge and moan about the people who are whinging and moaning; who chatter on about the lack of respect when this very thread is a massive example of how much respect they themselves are willing to give. None.

Give Ross a chance, guys, he'll work it all out eventually. We all know it's not his fault, we just need to stop looking for someone to pin the blame all over and get on with it.

WHERE'S THE LOVE Y'ALL ? I DON' KNOW !

black_eyed_peas.jpg

i agree =]

Nothing is going to change because it's not likely your going to delete the stale threads that are part of the problem or get moderators with any sort of spine.

What's likely to happen is pussy moderators will be made and the topics will stay the same but the over-sensitive moderators will jump on any post they don't like and endless posts will be deleted and threads closed and then everyone will say how great this place is when they are really thinking "I can't disagree because i'll have my post deleted or my topic closed".

Half the problem of this place is some of the members are just too sensitive for their own good and instead of confronting people they hide and grass them up to moderators.

yes, some people may be over sensitive,

but other people are just downright jackasses

True but that's because of the lack of control the over sensitive members have over the forum.

There is a lack of control and consistency on this forum and things can't go forward by going backwards.