x3__kim

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh well

food can be good...

not excesive food' date='but it is a funeral..[/quote']

eww. the food at hmong funerals are ick. and yes. i know what you mean. don't worry, i know for fact that i have to go saturday and sunday. after or before work. =)

yeah. but staying on topic....the academy is.. i could have been in iowa right now. and signing along =(

did anyone download the upder the carpet ep from itunes?..or is it not available yet?

and since i dont wanna make another post

they're becoming freaking huge here its scary

when i bought almost here in november there was one copy of the cd and i had to look for it everywhere and it ended up costing 25$...so last week i walk into the store they have a whole freaking display at the front of the store...and the cd was half the price i paid...

i was like= O

did anyone download the upder the carpet ep from itunes?..or is it not available yet?

and since i dont wanna make another post

they're becoming freaking huge here its scary

when i bought almost here in november there was one copy of the cd and i had to look for it everywhere and it ended up costing 25$...so last week i walk into the store they have a whole freaking display at the front of the store...and the cd was half the price i paid...

i was like= O

I downloaded it from iTunes awhile back, so I think it's been out for awhile...maybe a month or so?

And as for being there singing along, I know how you feel Kim...I'm still upset that I missed that show.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

front row. but...

i thought they'd put on a better show =(

william just tries to show off his body...

and he tries to dance.

its funny

cuase, he did that micheal jackson move. not moon walk, the one with your hands out and you move side to side

• 2 weeks later...