The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

^^ oo yeah i've seen that video i love it! She sounds so freaking good and she plays perfectly along with the acoustic. That must have been just when they started out so I wouldn't have been surprised if she was nervous. She sounded flawless reguardless.

I think Hayley plays REALLY good acoustic.

She didn't play the guitar at the myspce tent in Nashville, but she sings at like, the perfect pitch along with it.

Its amazing =]

haha yea man. i mean' date=' the triangle is like THE easiest musical instrument anybody can play. well, not anybody. the tone-deaf will TOTALLY mess up. but Hayley is not tone deaf. so yea i bet SHE can pull it off..

hmm. i can just picture it. MTV Unplugged. dark room, lit only by numerous candles on stage. and in the middle sits Hayley. and her triangle.. and a slow rendition of 'Whoa' is sung, the hit of the triangle in harmony with the chorus.

and everybody swaying to her hypnotic yet sweetly melodic voice.."whoa man, this is like, whoaa......"

wow. i just re-read what i wrote. i should start posting on these boards during this time of the day huh? haha add unnecessary humour to the well-already-entertaining boards..

(its 3:17 now. i dont know why im still awake)[/quote']

LMFAO. hahaha dark room with candles.. emo much maybe? hahahaha

Hayley isnt at all emo though.. so don't take that in the wrong way haha I was just joking around :P

LOOOL

Was i the only on thinking of like "hippy-hayley" when you said .."whoa man, this is like, whoaa......"

Hahahaah this is amausing =P

haha well i forgot to mention the "whoa man" bit was from the fans or the crowd. haha yeah if hayley were to do it she would sound SOO hippy-ish. well she DOES speak hippy sometime.haha

wait did i just say "speak hippy"?

paramorefans.com: and ping gets the first post on the 100th page!! so ping, how does it feel?

ping: well, i couldnt have done it without my fellow paramore fans, and my sometimes crappy internet, cause i got disconnected for a while, so i had to wait till i got connected again so i can post. but all in all, i feel great..

paramorefans.com: so ping, for such an achievement, you have won yourself a week's trip on the road with paramore!! congratulations

ping: oh..my..god!! thank you! thank you!!

paramorefans.com: well, here's your ticket to......

*poof*

ping wakes up.

ping: DAMMIT!!

^^ oo yeah i've seen that video i love it! She sounds so freaking good and she plays perfectly along with the acoustic. That must have been just when they started out so I wouldn't have been surprised if she was nervous. She sounded flawless reguardless.

I think Hayley plays REALLY good acoustic.

She didn't play the guitar at the myspce tent in Nashville' date=' but she sings at like, the perfect pitch along with it.

Its amazing =']

haha well she has to sing perfect pitch to it. Its kinda the singers job. lol.

paramorefans.com: and ping gets the first post on the 100th page!! so ping' date=' how does it feel?

ping: well, i couldnt have done it without my fellow paramore fans, and my sometimes crappy internet, cause i got disconnected for a while, so i had to wait till i got connected again so i can post. but all in all, i feel great..

paramorefans.com: so ping, for such an achievement, you have won yourself a week's trip on the road with paramore!! congratulations

*poof*

ping wakes up.

ping: DAMMIT!![/quote']

LMFAO. You have NO idea how hard I'm laughing right now because of that.

Ping, if that dream came true, and you actually met Hayley then.. I think you'd faint or something. Seriously hahaha.

But, I bet you'd wake up and see Hayley leaning over in your face to see if you were okay hahaha.

And then you'd probably faint again.

You're one funny guy ping.. hahaha.

Make sure u meet her in your prime. Dont get a fuckin heart attack. Or panic attack, or anxiety attack. Or plain just dont hyperventilate. Lol and dont walk around with a paperbag over ur head to stop that either.

Anyways. I know this aint hayley. But i cant stop watching this video. If you're a guitarist you will love this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KL78ufx2Yw

Ren

paramorefans.com: and ping gets the first post on the 100th page!! so ping' date=' how does it feel?

*poof*

ping wakes up.

ping: DAMMIT!![/quote']

LMFAO. You have NO idea how hard I'm laughing right now because of that.

Ping, if that dream came true, and you actually met Hayley then.. I think you'd faint or something. Seriously hahaha.

But, I bet you'd wake up and see Hayley leaning over in your face to see if you were okay hahaha.

And then you'd probably faint again.

You're one funny guy ping.. hahaha.

ohmigod yes. you would have NO idea if i were to meet hayley. i mean. its HAYLEY.. haha yeah i would faint. or be all staring at her ama-za-zing beauty and going, "uybruiwmjsiuiqdbjkmwbcyehdqwkdnmeiuofe", when she tries to engage me in a conversation..

or when i faint, and she's hovering over me asking if im okay, i would be all,

"did i die? was i a good enough person to have God appoint Hayley as my angel?"

haha corny much.

You guys - how could anyone have a panic attack or an anxiety attack when they meet Hayley? She's a sweetheart...and she's just a normal kid. Incredibly talented, yes, but still just a normal, down to earth kid.

You guys - how could anyone have a panic attack or an anxiety attack when they meet Hayley? She's a sweetheart...and she's just a normal kid. Incredibly talented, yes, but still just a normal, down to earth kid.

Mmhm she is.

I think its just the guys that would faint or something. Lol. I wouldn't. Once you meet her.. she is just a regular person.. completely fun to be around.

I know you're a guy too Brent haha.. but I think ping would faint. Seriously.

I know shes a sweetheart. I know shes down to earth. And yes shes incredibly talented. But there are some guys (dont wanna name any names but i did just strike a triangle haha) that idolize her. And when u have idols. U will have people that might get an anxiety attack cause they're so stoked.

Ren

haha Id prolly have a panic attack...Im just like that idk y..

like a year ago i met ashlee simpsons bassist.(its her bassist woop-de-doo) but for me I went crazy! right after I said bye to him i started crying..and I was like OMG i just met ashlee simpson's bassist!! And I called all my friends..and Im like im never going to wash my hands again! But now when I think bout it...it sounds pretty lame..haha.

But when I met Nick wheeler..I didnt have a breakdown that time..I was like crying/smiling/laughing all at once. It was great.

But anyway...If I met Hayley or ALL of paramore..Im sure I'd start crying or something....

idk why....

You guys - how could anyone have a panic attack or an anxiety attack when they meet Hayley? She's a sweetheart...and she's just a normal kid. Incredibly talented' date=' yes, but still just a normal, down to earth kid.[/quote']

Mmhm she is.

I think its just the guys that would faint or something. Lol. I wouldn't. Once you meet her.. she is just a regular person.. completely fun to be around.

Haha I think id just be lost for words, tho like, anyone VAGUELY famous and im like "omg!!!!!" haha lol

And YAAY! 100th page, thats kl =]]]

And lmao to Pings dream...

You guys - how could anyone have a panic attack or an anxiety attack when they meet Hayley? She's a sweetheart...and she's just a normal kid. Incredibly talented' date=' yes, but still just a normal, down to earth kid.[/quote']

Mmhm she is.

I'm sure it makes a difference that I'm the ripe old age of 29 too...I think Hayley's a great kid, but I don't have the, ummm, attraction :) some folks in this thread have to her...

But seriously - if any of you guys ever get the chance to meet her, don't panic or freak out. She's just a normal person. All the kids in the band are. That's part of what makes them so great.

Mmhm she is.

I'm sure it makes a difference that I'm the ripe old age of 29 too...I think Hayley's a great kid, but I don't have the, ummm, attraction :) some folks in this thread have to her...

But seriously - if any of you guys ever get the chance to meet her, don't panic or freak out. She's just a normal person. All the kids in the band are. That's part of what makes them so great.

Exactly. And veryvery down to earth.. they're just really great people.

Mmhm she is.

hey thanks..*hands on hips* =p

haha but yeah i would. cos for one thing, im just weird. that basically explains it i think. i mean, yeah hayley is as regular a person as anybody, but i just adore her to the max (not to the point of obsession, i tell you), i know i would be speechless the few seconds (or minute) of meeting her.. and haha maybe fainting is a bot overboard. well thats just me. i wouldnt know how EXACTLY i would be.

but also a factor is that the chance of meeting her (for me) isnt as big as you guys, given the fact i live like halfway across the world. but Ren got to, so i guess i have a chance, albeit very slim. i AM willing to hold on to that shread of hope :D

and Ren, omg that vid. im no guitarist, but dude! haha amazing!

Mmhm she is.

Exactly!

Thought I think id be a lil, err "star struck"!

lol