The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

You guys - how could anyone have a panic attack or an anxiety attack when they meet Hayley? She's a sweetheart...and she's just a normal kid. Incredibly talented' date=' yes, but still just a normal, down to earth kid.[/quote']

Mmhm she is.

I think its just the guys that would faint or something. Lol. I wouldn't. Once you meet her.. she is just a regular person.. completely fun to be around.

I know you're a guy too Brent haha.. but I think ping would faint. Seriously.

hey thanks..*hands on hips* =p

haha but yeah i would. cos for one thing, im just weird. that basically explains it i think. i mean, yeah hayley is as regular a person as anybody, but i just adore her to the max (not to the point of obsession, i tell you), i know i would be speechless the few seconds (or minute) of meeting her.. and haha maybe fainting is a bot overboard. well thats just me. i wouldnt know how EXACTLY i would be.

but also a factor is that the chance of meeting her (for me) isnt as big as you guys, given the fact i live like halfway across the world. but Ren got to, so i guess i have a chance, albeit very slim. i AM willing to hold on to that shread of hope :D

and Ren, omg that vid. im no guitarist, but dude! haha amazing!

Whenever you meet her.. just be normal. Seriously =] She's really nice and down to earth. They're really cool people. The whole band.

damn no one answered my question.

I don't know exactly how she got the nickname Spongebob originally, but there is a picture of her and a Spongebob stuffed doll at Walmart that's floated around...and in the picture, they do look a little similar...it's a great pic...

I don't know exactly how she got the nickname Spongebob originally' date=' but there is a picture of her and a Spongebob stuffed doll at Walmart that's floated around...and in the picture, they do look a little similar...it's a great pic...[/quote']

ok yeah ive seen that pic. maybe she goes like crazy ass hyper sometimes like he does. someone should give her a spongebob next time they meet her.

I don't know exactly how she got the nickname Spongebob originally' date=' but there is a picture of her and a Spongebob stuffed doll at Walmart that's floated around...and in the picture, they do look a little similar...it's a great pic...[/quote']

Was it this one?

1_Photo_08.jpg

But its not stuffed..

Whenever you meet her.. just be normal. Seriously ='] She's really nice and down to earth. They're really cool people. The whole band.

yeah i know. but i would STILL be a TAD bit shellshocked/starstruck if i were to meet them. i really look up to them, being successful at such a young age AND playing MY kinda music AND.. their vocalist is Hayley. nuff said. but yeah, i wouldnt wana freak them out by being all weird and... me. haha. im sure ill be fine when i meet them :D

Whenever you meet her.. just be normal. Seriously ='] She's really nice and down to earth. They're really cool people. The whole band.

yeah i know. but i would STILL be a TAD bit shellshocked/starstruck if i were to meet them. i really look up to them' date=' being successful at such a young age AND playing MY kinda music AND.. their vocalist is Hayley. nuff said. but yeah, i wouldnt wana freak them out by being all weird and... me. haha. im sure ill be fine when i meet them :D[/quote']

Haha. You can be... excited and stuff for meeting them and all, you shouldn't like totally freak out though. =]

yeah i know. but i would STILL be a TAD bit shellshocked/starstruck if i were to meet them. i really look up to them' date=' being successful at such a young age AND playing MY kinda music AND.. their vocalist is Hayley. nuff said. but yeah, i wouldnt wana freak them out by being all weird and... me. haha. im sure ill be fine when i meet them :D[/quote']

Haha. You can be... excited and stuff for meeting them and all, you shouldn't like totally freak out though. =]

yes, exactly.

i mean, if i were one of the band members and then this weird dude with my face on his t-shirt and my name scrawled across his arms and face and wearing a cap with a banner of my name or band on it and rushing at me screaming my name or just staring at me drooling and flooding the ground with his saliva, i WOULD be utterly freaked and would automatically call security or have my daddy beat him up..haha. but yeah u guys get what i mean right. Paramore's a band full of amazing people. lets hope fame doesnt take that away from them

ps. im not saying i would be like the person i just described. THAT would just be TOO weird. just an example. haha

yes, exactly.

i mean, if i were one of the band members and then this weird dude with my face on his t-shirt and my name scrawled across his arms and face and wearing a cap with a banner of my name or band on it and rushing at me screaming my name or just staring at me drooling and flooding the ground with his saliva, i WOULD be utterly freaked and would automatically call security or have my daddy beat him up..haha. but yeah u guys get what i mean right. Paramore's a band full of amazing people. lets hope fame doesnt take that away from them

ps. im not saying i would be like the person i just described. THAT would just be TOO weird. just an example. haha

Haha I know what you mean.

Just be normal =]

^^ normal.. what IS normal? hahahaha that reminded me of an essay i did back in upper sixth form about 3 years ago. my god..

anyways, yes, be normal. that would be the key to a day free of being under a security guards armpits holding you back from meeting the band you love.

haha. okay before i get warned by the mods of going off topic. about hayley? hmm......

^^ normal.. what IS normal? hahahaha that reminded me of an essay i did back in upper sixth form about 3 years ago. my god..

anyways' date=' yes, be normal. that would be the key to a day free of being under a security guards armpits holding you back from meeting the band you love.

haha. okay before i get warned by the mods of going off topic. about hayley? hmm......[/quote']

Hahaha. Normal.. I don't know.

anyways' date=' yes, be normal. that would be the key to a day free of being under a security guards armpits holding you back from meeting the band you love.

haha. okay before i get warned by the mods of going off topic. about hayley? hmm......[/quote']

Hahaha. Normal.. I don't know.

haha yeah exactly. man im weird. anyways. Hayley can do the twist! haha. i still crack up at the Paramore Being Crazy by Kreative Films where she was asking who would wanna do the twist with her (i think i posted the link here somewhere).

i LOVE the song that came with the dancing part

~come on baybehh just do the twist, come on baayyyybehhh just do the twist (shoo bop bop) ~

and Hayley sure can go low on the twists. haha maybe thats how she keeps herself fit. by dancing around.. haha just my two cents :lol:

(my god i should get some sleep. its already 5 am.....*blink blink*)

^ Yeah it was really funny :P

Omg.. go to bed haha.

yeah..

i think i should.. ill be back in a few hours i suppose. oh well i hope i dont miss out on anything important...

cya later guys..

and oh, Hayley's voice in 'Stuck On You' is AMAZING. very mature sounding for a 17 (she IS 17 right? or 18? ) year old.. love it. love her.

(its 5:10 am. haha i am crazy)

i just cant seem to stop myself from posting. my god im scaring myself. haha i can FEEL the bags under my eyes. ohmigod. haha.

i know, Alyssa, i should get some sleep. but i promise, this WILL be my last post until a few hours time when i get my body batteries recharged..hehe

i am yet to see Hayley in a cheongsam. for those who dont know what that is, its a traditional chinese dress. see pic:

WQP-801220Red.jpg

i think she will look extra-cute with it. especially worn with sneakers. might be a tad bit too tight for her to perform in though..

okay gotta go now! ciao! :D