The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

Hayley's eyes are gorgeous!! My eyes are hazel and depending on my mood they turn green. So if I am relaxed an content they are green .. I just wish they were always green!

haha same with me lol..

but i like hazel better, brownish green is quite lovely i think..

Hayley's eyes are gorgeous!! My eyes are hazel and depending on my mood they turn green. So if I am relaxed an content they are green .. I just wish they were always green!

wow. do your eyes turn red when you're angry? haha.. my eyes are weird for a malay dude. a typical malay would have dark brown or black eyes, but mine is a light brown/hazel with grey around it. and i dont think my eyes change colour according to my mood. would be cool though..

and Hayleys eyes are to die for.......*sigh* :roll:

I love hayleys eyes in the pressure video, SO pretty! And her eye makeup is so simple but it looks so pretty.........but sometimes in pictures her eyes look more brown then green like the picture where she's holding up the thing that says "heavy metal", and the picture where she's holding up the button that says something about being on voice rest there for she can not speak.....either way her eyes are pretty.

I love hayleys eyes in the pressure video, SO pretty! And her eye makeup is so simple but it looks so pretty.........but sometimes in pictures her eyes look more brown then green like the picture where she's holding up the thing that says "heavy metal", and the picture where she's holding up the button that says something about being on voice rest there for she can not speak.....either way her eyes are pretty.

yeah well those aren't the best quality pics. like on my phone my eyes look dark but they are really green

I love Hayley's eyes in the 'Pressure' video too ... very pretty make up =) (Not that she needs it!!)
^^ yes, a natural beauty like Hayley does not need make-up. she looks beyootiful as she is sans make-up. but hey, whatever makes her happy, im up for it =D

ps. she will look great even by wearing a cardboard box over her head.. heheh

Again, I missed out on what we're talking about hahaha.
uhh.. haha i think we were talking about how beautiful Hayley's green eyes are. and i was talking about how even if Hayley was wearing a cardboard box as a dress she would still look awesome. cos she's a natural beauty..

k then, cya guys later. chores awaits =D

dont forget the chair colour haha

Ohmy the spelling....I meant hair lmao

hahahaha yeah i was wondering about that.. i was like "there was no chair in the Pressure video??" thanx for clarifying that =D