The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

it's okay guys maybe pale will make a come back haha it was very popular back in the day ..lol I love that interview with Hayley and Josh and the interviewer asks them what their fears are and Hayley says she's pale hahaha .. it wasn't even a fear.

lmao, i loved that. after she said it she was just like .. wtf :???:

it's okay guys maybe pale will make a come back haha it was very popular back in the day ..lol I love that interview with Hayley and Josh and the interviewer asks them what their fears are and Hayley says she's pale hahaha .. it wasn't even a fear.

lmao' date=' i loved that. after she said it she was just like .. wtf :???:[/quote']

LMAO yeah.

I hope it does <3

If not i wont be disappointed...atleast ill have met them twice.

The meet and greet might be after the show though...so i dont know...if it is im still gonna ask if i can hang out for a little while.

Wouldnt it be awesome to get Paramores number? Or hang out on their bus lol. ILL WHOOP JEREMYS ASS AT GUITAR HERO. (probably not but ill challenge him just to spend more time roflmao)

^ that was hilarious...

shes not as pale as my friend tho...my friend is really pale and has really blond hair...people always ask me if shes albino...but she isnt..

but omgod my friend got some sunglasses and they look like hayleys i was like ahhh hahhahahaa

Well maybe ur friend is just Aryan? Does she have blue eyes?

Ren

^ Haha.

But nah' date=' I think she'd actually be impressed/happy to see someone wearing a TWLOHA shirt[/quote']

Agreed. U should put it in the wash with one of ur blue piece of clothing. I havnt seen a blue TWLOHA shirt before. Would look unique lol.

Im gonna wear my TWLOHA shirt to the M&G lol. JUST to get there attention and then be like "can i hang out backstage? bahahahah"

haha buddy u gotta tell me how that works out man. If it works out, then i wonder what i would get since i have it tattooed to my arm.

Ren

hahah your like me.

every day for the past month ive been trying to think of a little plan to get to like hang out with them. ive even figured out if they have time to hang out after the show based on how long it will take to get the next venue =)

Lol Jackie and i had a little discussion about this.

Probably the best way to hang out with them is to get a job which would require u hanging out with them.

I would be their Driver

Jackie said she would be their personal laundry washer.

Ren

^ ha. i would literally do ANYTHING.

well. almost anything. like to spend the night haning out with them. i think after that life would deff be complete.

i told my friend that after our first paramore concert. we walked out got in her moms car and i said "alright i can die now my life is complete"

its so crazy how much of my life is consumed by paramore. like i would have to say a good 60% of my life is either here on the bords. or just thinking about them. not to mention when im sleeping and having dreams in driving around in their van.

but i guess when you think about it. we are 90% of their lives. :)

^ that was hilarious...

shes not as pale as my friend tho...my friend is really pale and has really blond hair...people always ask me if shes albino...but she isnt..

but omgod my friend got some sunglasses and they look like hayleys i was like ahhh hahhahahaa

Well maybe ur friend is just Aryan? Does she have blue eyes?

Ren

yeah...wait...i think...hmm... i dont know i havent seen her in ages...

and ok no one make fun of me but whats TWLOHA ?......lol