The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

I totally Agree.

But shes not hot, Shes beautiful and thats WAAAY better.

Some Ren vocab for you guys:

Hot= You wanna bang her one night and just get rid of her the next day, cause u know stilletto heels will empty your pockets like Al Capone empties a tommy gun clip.

*Beautiful- :"The true beauty that shines through personality and attitude. Thinking about her will get you thru the hardest of times and make the great times even greater. When bullets fly and there is no hope, your last thought, word and hope is her. Its the thought of knowing that when horror and terror have overcome you, you're happy that there is still someone in the world that makes a difference, the greatest difference. Someone who doesnt need to prove, but just is. Someone truly great, deep inside, not just above the skin manifesting itself as makeup. Its something every man ones, but every man cant get, but a dream that propels one through real life"

Ren

Ren

i like how her hair was in the emergency video. but you couldn't wear it like that everyday. it would be a hassle. the blonde tips looked really edgy though.

I looooved the blonde tips b/c that's so unique .. you see blonde streaks all the time but never really tips on the end. It looked very good on her =)

i like how her hair was in the emergency video. but you couldn't wear it like that everyday. it would be a hassle. the blonde tips looked really edgy though.

I looooved the blonde tips b/c that's so unique .. you see blonde streaks all the time but never really tips on the end. It looked very good on her =)

I thought the blonde tips looked very '80s, but I think that was the point :)