The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

hhaaha. alright ill catch everyone up.

basically, somehow we keep getting offtopic on to josh. but we were talking about middle names and i mentioned how josh's is neil. and then i think it was Ren but im not sure who said ohh is that why his myspace is armstrong after the guy. (neil armstrong)

but then i was joking and said that they dont have myspaces *wink* beucsae there private and i dont think they want us to know they have them but we do.

ah i get ye now ! thanks.

but they aren't on private.

well .. i have jeremy and hunter added and theirs aren't on private.

i have josh and zac added, and i think zac has another account which is set to private.

and i think i found a fake hayley one the other day.

god, i bet we're totally not sposed to talk about this and i've just went into a pure spiel, lol.

okay. END OF CONVERSATION. before brent comes in and reminds us how theres a line that divides their personal lives from us :)

so. how about thoes pink shoes hayleys got there pretty sweet huh :D

oh right, i actually thought we would be able to talk about that.

i don't want it man. what would i talk to her about ?

i was just wondering because i saw what i thought was a fake one the other day, and it wasn't set to private. that's why i was asking .. incase it was the same one.

anyways yeah, i don't even know why i added jeremy and hunter.

her hair is amazing. i bet theres like 57 of the 133 pages on here dedicated to talking about her hair.

i bet this is probly weird but im going to ask anyways. but...

am i the only one who sits here listening to them trying to do that head bang/bop that hayley does.

i wish i could do it. but i just look like i have a broken neck :P