The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

^ LOL' date=' thats coolness.

So guys.. I have a question.. I'm pretty sure that its been talked about before.. but oh well.

Do you think Hayley looks better with makeup or without?

I honestl think she looks brilliant with both. She's just so.. tiny.. adorable.. and cute. :D[/quote']

I personally think she looks better without it, but thats something really good cause she looks awesome with it. I notice shes been wearing heavier makeup recently which is a shame. Shes got such youthful skin. Dont need to cover that up. But then again. The pics i think she dont have any on, im not 100% sure whether there is makeup or no makeup (possibly very light?).

Is anyone certain of a pic where she dont have any on? could you post it to give me peace of mind? haha.

Shes a naturally beautiful. No doubt about it. Hands down. Hands up. For shizzle.

Ren

^ LOL.

You boys are so funny' date=' all giggly and stuff over Hayley. :P[/quote']

boys?? im 19 lol.. but yes i am quite giggly over her.. im giggling right now.. lmao.. what can i say she has a crazy effect on me and ren-dawg..she should so hire us as personal body guards lol.. id get nasty pumped up for that.. :lol:

Ok ok not BOYS, guys is a better term. Sorry about that, I'm a bit younger haha, only turning 13 July 3rd. I'm so young. Pshh.

lol yes thats very young.. ur just a weee girl lol.. but u all are cool too haha.. good to converse with at least..

ok im out for the night.. goodnight yall