The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

^ LOL.

You boys are so funny' date=' all giggly and stuff over Hayley. :P[/quote']

boys?? im 19 lol.. but yes i am quite giggly over her.. im giggling right now.. lmao.. what can i say she has a crazy effect on me and ren-dawg..she should so hire us as personal body guards lol.. id get nasty pumped up for that.. :lol:

Thats right. When i see a picture of Hayley. I dont giggle. But i get the deepest feeling at the bottom of my heart which cant be explained by words.

As for age im 19. were not guys. Were REAL MEN with real big stugots. or Goodfellas. J-Rod and i are the real deal ;)

thanks to you guys who helped clarify that with me. I could've sworn she was wearing some in your sig though Jabo. haha i have the flyer for the concert and theres a big version of her holding the Made in japan pic.

Ren

Hey look at Zac (totally wrong thread but ya know) he's really young too and I'm sure he comes off more mature because he's all hanging with older people.

Same to you! Although I'll have to remember to say it again in like a week.

haha but catch Zac at the right time. And you'll see a retard in him i think lol. reminds me of myself. Im so retarded i park in the disabled persons lot just so i dont need to walk so far ;)

Ren

As for that Fat Mike shit. Im not suprised he says shit like that. Being a True punk tho, he would probably be testing the cops to see whether he would get arrested. I love fat mike, but even if he was just joking, i thought that was pretty rude. He does fuck people in the crowd aswell if they say weird things. As for the underoath stuff. Well they are a christian band. Dunno about the fucking though. Hes got some balls to diss bands right next door though, but then again im sure hes got his ass kicked so many times lol it dont matter.

Hayley's dad would've been there i think. If i were him i would've jumped Fat Mike and make him skinny.

Ren

hey there guys. wow iv been absent in this forum for a few hours and a LOT of posts have been... posted. haha. i had to go back a few pages just so i dont get left behind on everything Hayley..

anyways, im coming 21.. does that make me the oldest? well, i dont LOOK my age. some people even say i look 12! 12!! haha so yea, i dont feel old.

and im not really a fan of NoFX ever since i heard about their dissing other bands. and also not a fan of the lead singer's nasal voice.

and i REALLY REALLY wanna see Paramore live, even if its only for a few minutes. wait. i did not mean that. i wanna see them as long as i can keep myself awake. well, as long as they can manage playing. dont want them to tire themselves just for lil ol me.. hehe.

and heheh, i feel fer ya GUYs. everytime i see a pic of hayley or hear her voice, i have weird flutterings in my chest and a pleasant warm feeling overcomes me..

if i happen to die watching Paramore live or after i meet hayley, i think i will die smiling.. and happy.

go Paramore! keep rocking our socks!!

- Ping -

You're definitely not the oldest :) I think I have that title.

As for Fat Mike' date=' he does that stuff all the time, but what he said about Hayley definitely crosses the line.[/quote']haha u do? how old are you? did i happen to miss ur post about how old you are? im too lazy to backtrack :D

lol "warm feeling" huh lol.. ahhh man that made me crackle a little but i definitely hear ya.. anyways with this whole noFX guy, w/e lol.. its just a punk band.. they all say crazy F'd up shit.. of course if i'd i heard it i prolly wouldnt be saying what im saying either lol.. but yea brent is like 27 or something i think.. cant remember exactly, so yea hes the oldest.. and we have another like 24 too i believe, not on alot tho like us usuals.. anyways, shit like a page and a half of more posts and ive only been asleep for like 7 hours haha..

No Brent you're 29 arnt you? 1976. Lol If u werent married u could go for Sarah Lane from Attack of the show lol. But shes married already. Jarrod and i are 19. He out lives me by a few months, but i believe that his cojones and pendejo caught up with mine lol (or with his) ==========> ;)

ma chow hai

Ren