The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

^ Hahaha okay.

Well, I told them that the lead singer of NOFX, was on the main stage beside Paramore at Warped in Nashville, and right after Paramore played, he said "I just found out that lead singer over there is 17, I just wanna fuck her!"

And yeah.. he's 39.

Thats all we've been talking about basically.

^ shit id give u my 4th and final ticket for that, but im afraid my friend might wanna invite someone.. lol.. shit i feel bad.. im greedy as hell this sunday will be my first time seeing em and ill be damned if i dont meet them lol.. anyways i wish u luck, im sure itll happen eventually..

I know right! I should be guarenteed it haha. I mean serious liking Paramore since 05, fourth time seeing them, please let me meet them. The meet and greets for the shows sold out sadly so I'll have to rely on them hanging out on the venue afterwards.

Oh seriously wow.. hopefully you WILL get to meet them then.. you deserve it.

^ shit id give u my 4th and final ticket for that, but im afraid my friend might wanna invite someone.. lol.. shit i feel bad.. im greedy as hell this sunday will be my first time seeing em and ill be damned if i dont meet them lol.. anyways i wish u luck, im sure itll happen eventually..

yeah you probably will

thursday was my first time seeing them and i met them after the show

so i'm almost certain that you'll meet them :D

^ Hahaha okay.

Well' date=' I told them that the lead singer of NOFX, was on the main stage beside Paramore at Warped in Nashville, and right after Paramore played, he said "I just found out that lead singer over there is 17, I just wanna fuck her!"

And yeah.. he's 39.

Thats all we've been talking about basically.[/quote']

well...umm...tahts something you dont hear everyday..