The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

^ lol i lift every day.. im not huge, but im stronger than most ppl i know lol plus i box hehe.. its way fun.. oh yea and i play drums.. not unbelievably but i know how haha.. the other stuff im not to sure of, but if u say so ill take ur word for it hehe..

well i wont kick a girls ass but i sure ass hell will make em feel like killing themself after i get done talking to them.. that happened to me at a metal show.. some girl got pissed cuz her and her friend were getting killed in the mudvayne mosh pit and after the show she yelled at me and some other ppl.. i lost it on her.. im like hey u dont wanna get hit go sit in the F'in seats u bitch!! lol.. and i continued to go off while she tried to find words to fire back at me.. lmao it was hilarious..

^ yea so noone messes around near me, otherwise they either get hit or they get hit with words haha.. either way it aint good.. so me and u will be a good little gang.. plus we have my bro.. and isnt someone else going too lol.. cant remember.. oh yea herewegoagain is going too.. so shell be in our gang too.. yes, were badass!!

^I just found this video from Warped and thought it was interesting because Hayley is using the mic stand and I've never seen her do that before. Also, I love her outfit =) GOD , she's a cutie!!

^And holy shit .. this is probably my new favorite Paramore clip ... Hayley's energy is INCREDIBLE .. it gives me the shivers =) 'If you got hands! And they're not in the air! Then you don't deserve to have them!' Wow, I love her.

Tell me what you think!

^I just found this video from Warped and thought it was interesting because Hayley is using the mic stand and I've never seen her do that before. Also' date=' I love her outfit =) GOD , she's a cutie!!

^And holy shit .. this is probably my new favorite Paramore clip ... Hayley's energy is INCREDIBLE .. it gives me the shivers =) 'If you got hands! And they're not in the air! Then you don't deserve to have them!' Wow, I love her.

Tell me what you think![/quote']

i posted both of these in the youtube thread

it was at jacksonville

^I just found this video from Warped and thought it was interesting because Hayley is using the mic stand and I've never seen her do that before. Also' date=' I love her outfit =) GOD , she's a cutie!!

Tell me what you think![/quote']

i posted both of these in the youtube thread

it was at jacksonville

yea she used the mic for my heart at san antonio warped too..