The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

^Devil horns and red eyes? Ummm...that's borderline on the content side...it's not up there with some of the other stuff that's been posted that we've called people out on (and even banned people for)' date=' but we really prefer that folks not post edited pictures that some people could view as offensive...

I don't think you meant it that way, but just wanted to give you the heads-up...I've taken down the edited photo.[/quote']Okay I've made an Angel version could I post that as a picture and the devil-ish one as a link with a warning next to it?

I guess that's ok - I'm just not sure how thrilled Hayley would be with a picture of her as the devil, especially considering that we know the band has strong religious beliefs - I'm a Christian and I wouldn't be thrilled if someone portrayed me as the devil, even if it was meant in good fun. And we also know the band visits the boards on occasion.

So, take that into consideration when you're thinking about what to post.

Guest Blodskur

After thinking about it I won't do the devil one, it was in the theme of naughter/nice but I don't want to go offending anyone's beliefs. I didn't spend as much time on it as I did the other but oh well.

hayleyscan2.jpg

After thinking about it I won't do the devil one' date=' it was in the theme of naughter/nice but I don't want to go offending anyone's beliefs. I didn't spend as much time on it as I did the other but oh well.

[img']http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i1/Blodskur/Paramore/hayleyscan2.jpg[/img]

aw, cute.

i love her little halo

i think this is such a cute picture of hayley soo i decided to share it:

http://paramorefans.com/photos/displayimage.php?album=14&pos=5

very cute!! You know what kills me? I was at that Warped that day last year BUT I DIDN'T KNOW PARAMORE YET!! What a waste =/

Also, I love that Kerrang poster ... why can't Kerrang come out in the US!!!??? Arg so frustrating.

^ im just glad i started listening to paramore and paramores type a music this yr at school.. it just put me in a good mood after my last breakup.. so they just became like one of my favorite bands real fast cuz of it.. plus i fell in love with hayley lol..

^ besides she deserves some totally jacked guy that can protect her all the time and also is good at playing music and has to be attractive too lol and also has to be wicked insanely nice and outgoing and blah blah blah.. lol, u get what im saying :lol: