The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

Yeah' date=' Hayley always goes out of her way for her fans and that is just so rad. And she also just so happens to be fucking gorgeous!

Have you guys ever seen her mom? jw .. she looks EXACTLY like Hayley lol.[/quote']

Yeah I've seen her mom. I believe she was at the show in Tennessee. And so was some of her other family.. including her sister. How many sisters does she have anyway? I know the one I saw, and talked too, looked about 8 or 9, she was adorable, looked exactly like Hayley. Soooo cute. :)

awh! hah i probably sound like such a creep but i wanna see pictures!!

ohmigod jarrod and kristina, u guys are hilarious. i was reading your posts, and haha i wanna meet you guys up. we can party is up vlotnik style! (dont ask where i got that line from. haha)

and jarrod? i think ud have competition abut who should go with hayley. hehe kidding mate..

nways,

^haha thanks I wish i had a lot of money bc i would fly you out to join us in RI.

take me too!!

^And holy shit .. this is probably my new favorite Paramore clip ... Hayley's energy is INCREDIBLE .. it gives me the shivers =) 'If you got hands! And they're not in the air! Then you don't deserve to have them!' Wow' date=' I love her.

Tell me what you think![/quote']

^^ haha omg that the first time iv seen the vid! haha she IS a firestarter huh? or is it firecracker... either one. she is full of energy and youthful exuberance, that for sure!!

love her for that. haha.

ps. my friend saw the vid and she said hayley's weird and crazy. well, she IS crazy about her music, thats for sure. and i said to her "hey at least people know and love her. AND shes on stage. where are YOU?". she just shut up after that. haha.. badmouthing hayley.. harrumph

ohmigod jarrod and kristina' date=' u guys are hilarious. i was reading your posts, and haha i wanna meet you guys up. we can party is up vlotnik style! (dont ask where i got that line from. haha)

and jarrod? i think ud have competition abut who should go with hayley. hehe kidding mate..

nways,

^haha thanks I wish i had a lot of money bc i would fly you out to join us in RI.

take me too!!

hehe i know buddy, but we all know im jokin around lol.. but a guy can wish..

ohmigod jarrod and kristina' date=' u guys are hilarious. i was reading your posts, and haha i wanna meet you guys up. we can party is up vlotnik style! (dont ask where i got that line from. haha)

nways,

take me too!!

indeed, man. indeed.

nways,

take me too!!

haha thanks. yes lets party up vlotnik style! haha no idea what that means.

nways,

take me too!!

indeed, man. indeed.

A man can wish with a thousand hearts and lifetimes, but theres only one heart that comes true. lol.

"Life ain't black and white, you got cyans, magentas and the red spilled all over the bathroom floor". haha made that one up a few nights back while getting drunk over England/Portugal game. Man im having an awesome time hanging with my best buddy. Haha hes so stoked that i got him a fully signed copy of their album. Its on top of his TV sony wega TV at the moment.. looking all proud and everything.

Ive been getting him 'Paramorized' since i got back. We've been smoking 2 packs a day aswell for some strange reason. Pretty intense. Its been good. Wish you could be around Jarrod. See the life i led and where i grew up. Pretty ghetto but intense place. But i cant wait till i get back to talk to ya man. For sure.

Anyways i gotta cut this short. Getting back to watching the movie "The Bunker". Its hella scary and intense. German soldiers in WW2 stuck in a bunker with a 'Tunnel' below them making creeping noises. I hope i can sleep tonight without pissing myself.

Ren

A man can wish with a thousand hearts and lifetimes' date=' but theres only one heart that comes true. lol.

"Life ain't black and white, you got cyans, magentas and the red spilled all over the bathroom floor". haha made that one up a few nights back while getting drunk over England/Portugal game. Man im having an awesome time hanging with my best buddy. Haha hes so stoked that i got him a fully signed copy of their album. Its on top of his TV sony wega TV at the moment.. looking all proud and everything.

Ive been getting him 'Paramorized' since i got back. We've been smoking 2 packs a day aswell for some strange reason. Pretty intense. Its been good. Wish you could be around Jarrod. See the life i led and where i grew up. Pretty ghetto but intense place. But i cant wait till i get back to talk to ya man. For sure.

Anyways i gotta cut this short. Getting back to watching the movie "The Bunker". Its hella scary and intense. German soldiers in WW2 stuck in a bunker with a 'Tunnel' below them making creeping noises. I hope i can sleep tonight without pissing myself.

Ren[/quote']

Was any of that about Hayley? ;-)