The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

^w/e it is she will look adorable as she always does <3

I totally Agree 8-)

Btw how long is she back in Franklin for? like 3 weeks i heard? man that must be awesome for her and the guys. 3 weeks off tour really relieves the pressure.

Ren

It must have been wicked bright out + the flash. i saw this pic on live journal. hayleys not even like there! but i love her hair and sunglasses lol

phto0038nn0.jpg

Aww amazing picture!! I love her hair, shirt and glasses .. basically everything about her in this picture lol (except for the fact that you can't see her pretty smile~!). Thanks for posting.

It must have been wicked bright out + the flash. i saw this pic on live journal. hayleys not even like there! but i love her hair and sunglasses lol

phto0038nn0.jpg

Aww amazing picture!! I love her hair' date=' shirt and glasses .. basically everything about her in this picture lol (except for the fact that you can't see her pretty smile~!). Thanks for posting.[/quote']

Yeah that pic is awesome thanks for posting.

Haha u know in one interview she said she was listening to The Locust. They're crazy band and they wear masks like locusts onstage. Those glasses look like their eyes.

Ren

^ where?!

phto0038nn0.jpg

soo cute.. she is hella pale! lol

i have the same shades

62905976.jpg

i also have sambas =)