The Josh Thread

Ashhh

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i startled him when i saw him in may because he was walking to his van and when i yelled his name he did that slow, "i'm scared" turn then he saw me and he start grinning and pranced over! what a funny kid. at the end of my heart he was doing his little screamy solo and i though i would try to scream like him and i guess it was louder than expected because i was screaming in his face and like opened his eye a little to see who that icky screamer was....that was embarassing. then the poor kid slipped in water. hahaha.

slkdfjlsdjf i miss them!

ahhh.... i heart him! i was soooo sad bc i didnt get to meet him when i saw them last month! well... my friends and i were waiting for paramore to come out and josh was the first to come out but he was walking sooo fast that you couldnt even talk to him. i was so disappointed and kind of mad, but he seems like a really nice guy by reading all your comments... but i did get to meet zac and hunter... also ajax jumped over me and my friend. hopefully i get to meet josh at warped!!