The Josh Thread

Ashhh

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah' date=' i was putting up pictures of the concerts i went to, but then my dad spazzed out because i was 'wasting so much ink'

but when im done reading like AP or something, ill cut out pictures and put them on my walls.[/quote']

Yeah, I don't know I have issues of AP saved of things I was going to put on my walls but never did.

hahaha... indeed it is!

when i was waiting for the bus after a paramore show, i was talking to this guy about how good looking the members of paramore were... and how they have amazing hair, esp. josh! we noticed that when he goes crazy and shakes his head, his hair goes back to where it was before like it never moved.

hahaha... indeed it is!

when i was waiting for the bus after a paramore show' date=' i was talking to this guy about how good looking the members of paramore were... and how they have amazing hair, esp. josh! we noticed that when he goes crazy and shakes his head, his hair goes back to where it was before like it never moved.[/quote']

I've noticed that too.

Man, I wish my hair would do that.

hahaha... indeed it is!

when i was waiting for the bus after a paramore show' date=' i was talking to this guy about how good looking the members of paramore were... and how they have amazing hair, esp. josh! we noticed that when he goes crazy and shakes his head, his hair goes back to where it was before like it never moved.[/quote']

I've noticed that too.

me too!

i just tried to do that and let's just say that it didn't go well..

hahaha... indeed it is!

I've noticed that too.

me too!

i just tried to do that and let's just say that it didn't go well..

hahaha!! yeah... my hair would get all tangled up!!

hahaha... indeed it is!

Ahh thats true!

And its soooo amazing. =]