The Josh Thread

Ashhh

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never heard of it >.>

D: WHY DONT I GET COOL PLACES AROUND HEEER

brent goes to chipotle and he lives in virginia too. so yummy. sorry this is slightly off topic. hm something about josh ummm hayley told me that he used to compete with zac for the best christmas presents and he thought his parents didn't love him because zac got more presents but then he got a good present so he would scream "you really do love me!" haha.

I Never knew josh was a chipotle fans, how awesome i honestly thought they were IN n OUT fans, I always see them eating that when they're here or hear them talking about it. especially josh

i know i would think so too. but at soma theres like a chipotle, panda express, in-n-out, chili's, starbucks, and jack in the box like RIGHT across the street so that must have been a hard decision.

josh sounds amazing on this new version of emergency i think

Ahhh' date=' yeah! That's an understatment! I love it when Josh screams, I hope there's a lot of that on the new album.[/color']

yeah i hope so too. i love his screaming, hahahaha.

haha today at church Nate(joshs brother) was wearing a vest and like he looked EXACTLY like josh..i was like whoa

haha he was like yes...i made my vest out of straws and napkins...then during worship he was like yeah you can make fun of my vest...

but like he dresses so much like josh it isnt even funny..