The Josh Thread

Ashhh

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha I have a feeling Josh doesnt like me XD

he stared at me funny when I was taking pics of him setting up

and I think I made him confused when I put my wet shoe on the signing table and I tried to give him the silver sharpie since it will show up and he went on and signed it with a black sharpie..

ha, aww..

I didn't get the impression Josh was having a bad day when we did the interview, but who knows...some time had gone by since then, it had rained, etc...

Maybe he just didn't want to sign a wet shoe :) No offense to Kleptomaniac meant, but I don't know that I'd be real excited to sign a wet, muddy shoe :)

I didn't get the impression Josh was having a bad day when we did the interview' date=' but who knows...some time had gone by since then, it had rained, etc...

Maybe he just didn't want to sign a wet shoe :) No offense to Kleptomaniac meant, but I don't know that I'd be real excited to sign a wet, muddy shoe :)[/quote']

Haha I shoulda let em sign it the next time or something

I can go by Kerrie.

I didn't get the impression Josh was having a bad day when we did the interview' date=' but who knows...some time had gone by since then, it had rained, etc...

Maybe he just didn't want to sign a wet shoe :) No offense to Kleptomaniac meant, but I don't know that I'd be real excited to sign a wet, muddy shoe :)[/quote']

I can go by Kerrie.

Yeah, I know...I just don't like using folks' real names on the boards unless I'm sure they want them used...

I can go by Kerrie.

Yeah, I know...I just don't like using folks' real names on the boards unless I'm sure they want them used...

Ohh ok

Yeah seemed like Josh talked the whole time in the interview hehe.