The Josh Thread

Ashhh

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

golly. these threads are dead right now. hahhah. is there some routine here that i'm unaware of?

anyway, even if i was SERIOUSLY considering asking the question, i'd prob. chicken out anyway because i'd just feel weird. and kinda stupid. so don't worry, i promise i am not going to do it. and i am pretty good at keeping promises.

i'm such a dork.

golly. these threads are dead right now. hahhah. is there some routine here that i'm unaware of?

anyway, even if i was SERIOUSLY considering asking the question, i'd prob. chicken out anyway because i'd just feel weird. and kinda stupid. so don't worry, i promise i am not going to do it. and i am pretty good at keeping promises.

i'm such a dork.

hahah yayyy other people like me!

yeah i hope i do get to meet them after the Philly show, esp. Josh because he just seems hilarious, and like a cool person in general, although all of them seem like that, really. so pretty much whatever happens, i'll be happy. even if i stutter and mumble and stuff. hahah.

hahah yayyy other people like me!

yeah i hope i do get to meet them after the Philly show, esp. Josh because he just seems hilarious, and like a cool person in general, although all of them seem like that, really. so pretty much whatever happens, i'll be happy. even if i stutter and mumble and stuff. hahah.