Ashhh

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly.. i love zac's personality.

and NO guys our age are like that

he's just so cool and down to earth' date=' and i love it![/quote']

I was a retard just like him at his age. Except my retardedness involved more random guy rapings and lots of dirty jokes. oh and pole dancing.

Ren

exactly.. i love zac's personality.

and NO guys our age are like that

he's just so cool and down to earth' date=' and i love it![/quote']

I was a retard just like him at his age. Except my retardedness involved more random guy rapings and lots of dirty jokes. oh and pole dancing.

Ren

ew.

Yes, I think I need a friend with Zac's personality just to keep me laughing.

I know!

In that "full crazy paramore video" by creative films when the guys like "so your over weight right?" and hes like "well...i could loose a few pounds" and the other guys like "no! i mean, thats what you said! over there..." and hes like "do i need to call Jenn Craig (i think..) and get some slim fast in me?" or summin like that

made me lmao

=]

Yes' date=' I think I need a friend with Zac's personality just to keep me laughing.[/quote']

I know!

In that "full crazy paramore video" by creative films when the guys like "so your over weight right?" and hes like "well...i could loose a few pounds" and the other guys like "no! i mean, thats what you said! over there..." and hes like "do i need to call Jenn Craig (i think..) and get some slim fast in me?" or summin like that

made me lmao

=]

that was funny...i was liike...hmm...only Zac

• 2 weeks later...