The Zac Thread

Ashhh

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha he's sooo awesome. the first time i met him he just like chilled with me for like 45 minutes and then talked to my friend on the phone (using up my minutes!!!....like i mind lol) for like another 30 minutes. it was awesome. he's really cool

at the Nations show in DC a while back before anyone recognized them i chilled and then when he was on the phone i just kinda sat there. but it was more like an hour it wasnt that long now that i think about it

:D theyre cool. but at the last show i saw them it wasnt nearly as cool cuz i only saw them enough to say hi and get them to sign my t-shirt/get a picture. that was the night before hayley got really sick so i was lucky i got to see them at all.

:D theyre cool. but at the last show i saw them it wasnt nearly as cool cuz i only saw them enough to say hi and get them to sign my t-shirt/get a picture. that was the night before hayley got really sick so i was lucky i got to see them at all.

oo yah they are getting so big you really only have time to say hi if you're lucky lol. Yah they had to cancel the rest of my tour .. my best friend is in college and she missed out on their baltimore show b/c of it =(