The Hunter Thread

Ashhh

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah his year book picture..like wow he looks different..

and like hes like on a bridge in the most individualistic one...its with this other girl..only idk who she is...

but like yeah...theres like this picture and his brother is holding $3 and hes like soaking wet and the caption is like...he was dared to jump into the FREEZING lake on a trip to washington or something like that...and hunter is just laughing

and like hes like on a bridge in the most individualistic one...its with this other girl..only idk who she is...

but like yeah...theres like this picture and his brother is holding $3 and hes like soaking wet and the caption is like...he was dared to jump into the FREEZING lake on a trip to washington or something like that...and hunter is just laughing

haha, how'd u get all of this?

haha' date=' how'd u get all of this?[/quote']

i have the yearbook from the year he was a Senior

yup yup fo sho

ah we talked about this in the chat thingy..but i think its kind of funny that we like think they're such celebertys..like yeah they're famous and all..but like not EXTREMLY famous

like how long has hunter been w/ paramore?

not long...but already EVERYONE loves him

omg i know so true haha. They must be like 'y is everyone making such a big deal over us?' lol We've just made them into these gods on this forum lol.

yup yup fo sho

ah we talked about this in the chat thingy..but i think its kind of funny that we like think they're such celebertys..like yeah they're famous and all..but like not EXTREMLY famous

omg i know so true haha. They must be like 'y is everyone making such a big deal over us?' lol We've just made them into these gods on this forum lol.

haha yeah the first time i met them they actually asked me that. they were all..."really why do u think we're so cool cuz we really arent?"

yup yup fo sho

haha yeah the first time i met them they actually asked me that. they were all..."really why do u think we're so cool cuz we really arent?"

ahha yeap.

paramore is amazzzinggggg!

so they deserve it

they dont know how cool they are.. cuz..

they are them lol

you're not supposed to think your cool so yea