The Hunter Thread

Ashhh

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he is cooool, i was kinda bummed when jason left but then when i saw who replaced him i was like :D oh helloo

haha that made me smile... ooooh hello. :lol:

Hunter is a cool name

Yeah I love the name Hunter. And I absolulty adore the name Hayley' date=' it's so pretty and I like the way Hayley spells it. I want to name my kid that. (not just b/c it is the name of my hero lol)[/quote']

Hunter makes me htink of Hunter the cheetah from Spyro. 8-)

Hunter is a cool name

Yeah I love the name Hunter. And I absolulty adore the name Hayley' date=' it's so pretty and I like the way Hayley spells it. I want to name my kid that. (not just b/c it is the name of my hero lol)[/quote'] my name is haley.. not not with the extra y :(

Hunter is a cool name

Yeah I love the name Hunter. And I absolulty adore the name Hayley' date=' it's so pretty and I like the way Hayley spells it. I want to name my kid that. (not just b/c it is the name of my hero lol)[/quote'] my name is haley.. not not with the extra y :(

Ahh so it is ... well I am really freaking jealous of your name! That's a good conversation started when you talk to Hayley lol.

this a hunter thread people stop talking about hayley here.

does hunter do those roundhouse kicks like jeremy or is he just a side to side bouncer type? i honestly didn't pay much attention to him when they were performing... even though he was the first i talked to that night bc i had to give him his red sparkly 80s sunglasses. hehe.

this a hunter thread people stop talking about hayley here.

does hunter do those roundhouse kicks like jeremy or is he just a side to side bouncer type? i honestly didn't pay much attention to him when they were performing... even though he was the first i talked to that night bc i had to give him his red sparkly 80s sunglasses. hehe.

me either...i was on the other side of the stage hrmm...

he is cooool' date=' i was kinda bummed when jason left but then when i saw who replaced him i was like :D oh helloo[/quote']

haha that made me smile... ooooh hello. :lol:

:D looool glad to make you smile ash .. glad to make ya smileee

hunter =(

i never got to actually meet him....

liked talked to him..

so hunter i do not know...anything about.

lol but he was fun from the party...and he was always on the otherside of me.

hahah. and he shoves candy in his mouth like whoa.

oh man i havent ever met him but when i was talking with hayley and them the first time i didnt realize that he was in the band cuz it was after he had first joined and i didnt really pay attention to all their updates. I still feel Reeeaaalllyyy bad. :(

yeah i remember the first time i saw paramore i didnt realize he was the new member so he like was standing next to me damnit and i felt bad like talking to the other ones. my sister was like Hes in the band! and i was like i dont think so. But the 2nd time i went to see them he walked by me and i went to go find him but i couldnt introduce myself this time. oh well next time