Diana Vickers

hayleh

okay firstly diana and eoghan aren't going out. yes they're close but she has a bf called chris and she loves him.

secondly she shouldn't of gone. eoghan was clearly the weakest last night and he only survived cos he's getting the irish votes and votes from girls who think he's 'cute'.

i'm just gutted :(

i'm going to continue to support her though.

imho wayne, she should have gone out last night.

he does have more potential than her, even though its not much.

she does that annoying thing with her voice after eEEEeveeerRrRRRyyyyyYYYYYY line,

and its just annoying to listen to.

and the arm movement doesnt help either.

they picked really dreadful songs for her,

i mean, come on, white flag? girlfriend? come onnnnn, you cant put her into two different categories and be like

'yes, we'll put you singing a song everyones heard 2395794603565897406387 million different times, and then we'll put you singing a song that people quite frankly torture people into a drastic state of depression'

seriously though, alexandra has wayy more potential than the rest of the people in the competition, diana vickers shouldn't have lasted this long.

dont ooooh, lmao

diana clearly didn't have the talent to win the competition, and im glad the audience at home finally realised it.

as much as alexandra isn't as good as beyonce and leona lewis,

at least the people she's apparently 'copying' are famlous.

who is diana like?

see, no-one knows, because no-one like her has gotten far in the music industry.

none of the songs that are chosen were suited for her voice.

i dont know how she got that far in the competition tbh.

I'll agree once it got into the main shows she wasn't that strong (at all)... the novelty wore off. but when she sang the blower's daughter and nothing compares in the auditions/qualifiers, she was brilliant.

she'll go far, she just needs to sing her own songs, not other people's.

Now, i'd root for Alexandra but we don't need her i'll be honest... we already have leona lewis and beyonce, as said. JLS for the actual win though, as long as Louie doesn't manage them !

imho wayne, she should have gone out last night.

he does have more potential than her, even though its not much.

she does that annoying thing with her voice after eEEEeveeerRrRRRyyyyyYYYYYY line,

and its just annoying to listen to.

and the arm movement doesnt help either.

they picked really dreadful songs for her,

i mean, come on, white flag? girlfriend? come onnnnn, you cant put her into two different categories and be like

'yes, we'll put you singing a song everyones heard 2395794603565897406387 million different times, and then we'll put you singing a song that people quite frankly torture people into a drastic state of depression'

seriously though, alexandra has wayy more potential than the rest of the people in the competition, diana vickers shouldn't have lasted this long.

Agreed!!!

And as for saying we don't need Alexandra cause we already have Beyonce and Leona. That's hardly fair, that's like saying, there's too many good voices in the charts, we don't need more. wtf?? There can never be too much talent. It's better than having talentless shit on the radio!!!

Alex has an AMAZING voice, therefore she deserves to win. period!

:lol::lol:

i was up for listenin to it, to give it a decent 'review' if you will ;D

and it still made me want to rip off my non existant testicles and shove them down her throat, topped off with a naga chilli.

=]

You're better than me then, I didn't bother listening.

I'd also want to 'shove' my existant testicles down her throat...

Mmmm kinky, well, it would be, if you had balls.