Final Riot DVD/CD

x-Decode

I finally got mine yesterday. I have watched it a few times and absolutely love it! Best DVD I own by far.

I noticed the 40 days of riot play in segments during the concert too. That's really neat. Is that part exclusive to the deluxe edition? Or is it just the part that airs as one piece when you pick it under bonus features?

Great show!!!

I can see my self watching this almost daily for awhile. It's bound to happen. But it on in the background even or listen to the live cd in my car.

I myself am disappointed in the DVD. It's not in Anamorphic Widescreen and the audio is delayed with the video. I only have the Standard Edition if that makes a difference.

Edit: The sync seems fine on the Concert that has the Doc. blended in with it. But the concert feature by itself isn't right,

Yeah, I was disappointed in the fact that it was not anamorphic widescreen, but not as much as I was diss appointed it was not being released on blu-ray.

It turns out I can just watch the dvd on my blu-ray player, and zoom so it still fits the screen at the correct 16:9 aspect ratio. A pain, but not all that bad actually. It looks the same quality upscaled to HD that way as anamorphic dvd's

Am I the only person having to wait until Xmas? :(

i have to too :( and im not to picky about all that technology crap. im sure it will be worth the money. i've wanted a tour dvd since 06..so excited for it. is there alot of backstage stuff just like them hanging out and stuff? that what i enjoy the most but i will love the concert stuff as well because i didnt get to go see them on that tour. actually it will be a year since ive seen them live on the 29 so sad :(

Yeah, I was disappointed in the fact that it was not anamorphic widescreen, but not as much as I was diss appointed it was not being released on blu-ray.

It turns out I can just watch the dvd on my blu-ray player, and zoom so it still fits the screen at the correct 16:9 aspect ratio. A pain, but not all that bad actually. It looks the same quality upscaled to HD that way as anamorphic dvd's

Yeah I have yet to check it out on my full HD setup yet. I plan to watch it all tonight with the docu spliced in. Just a shame I can't enjoy the concert on it's own though.

the LTFB video is epic! love it!

haha i wanna see it!

Some days ago Paramore posted a bulletin on MySpace saying that 950 copies (out of 5000) were still available. But I guess she'd better order it as soon as possible.

thank you heaps for posting

im going to have a nervous breakdown untill my dad orders it

Love how they really appreciate their fans. During the concert Hayley before a sone says that it was a request from Live Journal. Also I just bought the program and thought it was great how they listed the full names of all their fan club members. Hope they always stay that humble! Enjoyed the Deluxe DVD. I actually hope they get some down time because they look like they have a hectic schedule. Don't want them to burn out! I'm sure all Paramore fans will enjoy the DVD!!!!

Some days ago Paramore posted a bulletin on MySpace saying that 950 copies (out of 5000) were still available. But I guess she'd better order it as soon as possible.

Okay thanks for answering!

Apparently she ordered it yesterday or she's gonna do it before this week end. That's what she said to my mom. It's my Christmas present so she doesn't want to tell me ahah.

Anyway, I found the standard edition today, wow, it was in the Metal section O_o

I'll watch it tonight! Now I'm listening to the cd, I liiiiike it!!