Final Riot DVD/CD

x-Decode

a bit confused here.

pre ordered it off HMV...

It says its shipped and all but shipped from where?

Im hoping its not bloody shipping from the US, i might just be being impatient, but i'd like to know if anyone else has ordered from the uk and hasnt got thiers yet.

I mean they should have it in stock already, wasnt the UK release date yesterday?

argh idk .. lol

Am I the only person having to wait until Xmas? :(

Don't think so, I guess I'm in the same situation.

I don't know how I'm going to resist for so long, I guess I'm gonna die xD

I was thinking about buying the standard version (that's supposed to come out on the 28th here) while waiting for my deluxe to come, but I nearly spent 100 bucks on FBR.com and I don't think I wanna spend more...

a bit confused here.

pre ordered it off HMV...

It says its shipped and all but shipped from where?

Im hoping its not bloody shipping from the US, i might just be being impatient, but i'd like to know if anyone else has ordered from the uk and hasnt got thiers yet.

I mean they should have it in stock already, wasnt the UK release date yesterday?

argh idk .. lol

It should be shipped from the UK. I pre-ordered (about a week ago) with Play.com, and got it Monday morning in the post.

I don't even think I'm getting deluxe. :(

Do they do the deluxe in the UK?

I'm so pissed off.

Sunday I was at the Virgin Megastore of the Champs Elysées. I was so excited because it was released this Sunday instead of Monday. So, I saw the dvd, I hold it in my hands, I was going to pay it... and I realized I hadn't enough money.

Yesterday I went to a big store in my city, but they don't have it, and they don't know when they will have it... And I can't go to Paris, I don't have time -_-

I want to watch it so bad!

I think I'll ask to my dad to buy me it. I'm definitely crazy because I will certainly have the deluxe edition for Christmas, but I can't wait one month!!

By the way do you know if the deluxe edition are already sold out or not? My sister is supposed to order it, but she takes her time, so I'm kind of afraid...