PF Robbing the Rich to Feed the Poor. UK Meet-up In Nottingham, Details Inside

RenegadeRoss

alex, are you going or not? Cause your confusing me as to your intentions for this, i had removed your name from the list!

Anyway, i dont think we should be spamming this with stuff like "lolz lets do it in bed and totally laugh about it cause its hilarious", we need to get a move on with arranging things for this,

James is gonna try out the Brittania hotel when he goes to see Laura in a couple of weeks, and pending on his view of it, if its all good, i reckon we should just go for that hotel, what y'all think?

alex, are you going or not? Cause your confusing me as to your intentions for this, i had removed your name from the list!

Anyway, i dont think we should be spamming this with stuff like "lolz lets do it in bed and totally laugh about it cause its hilarious", we need to get a move on with arranging things for this,

James is gonna try out the Brittania hotel when he goes to see Laura in a couple of weeks, and pending on his view of it, if its all good, i reckon we should just go for that hotel, what y'all think?

i think we should anyway, ive been to the britannia hotel and its actually really really nice, the rooms are pretty huge, and its easy to find (: