Politics

lilley_1

but them saying it doesnt make them racist apparently.

but if i say one thing about black people. its "OMG UR A RASCIST..AHH!!!!"

people are saying "mccain is white and old. he shouldnt win.. but OMG obama is BLACK!!! im soo voting for him"

well it's not the reason why I voted for him.

to me it doesn't matter what color his skin is.

and the fact that mccain is old isn't the reason why i didn't vote for him

it's just the intent behind what she said, and we know that it wasn't all sarcasm

edit: @

actually yes it was sarcasm. i have nothing against black people. (im am part middle eastern like obama.. my cousins are half black.) i was sayingg how he won and the color of his skin helped. its a fact.

well it's not the reason why I voted for him.

to me it doesn't matter what color his skin is.

and the fact that mccain is old isn't the reason why i didn't vote for him

i know. but so many people are voting for him cuz of that.. they have no care about the issues. obama says "change" and people think he's amazing.

actually yes it was sarcasm. i have nothing against black people. (im am part middle eastern like obama.. my cousins are half black.) i was sayingg how he won and the color of his skin helped. its a fact.

well then why did u have to say anthing about how he was part middle eastern or how he was black. issues, my friend, the issues.

then perhaps choosing your words a little more carefully would not get everyone into an argument that was a misunderstanding, even if we don't necessarily agree

it's just the intent behind what she said, and we know that it wasn't all sarcasm

edit: @

you dont know that...she said it, not you...she knows what she said and how she said it....w/ complete sarcasm

well if it SOUNDS racist then IT OBVIOUSLY IS!

thats ignorant....just because something sounds racist doesnt mean it is.

if i were racist i wouldnt have dated a black person...

i think most of what appeals people to change is the fact that the last 8 years have been complete and utter hell, and no one wants to go through that again

your right. obama and his communist ideas will help. we can now be just like china. yay for comunism *sarcasm* (happy? im telling u sarcasm. no more confusion)

i said one little comment about how he won. and that is how he won quite a few of the votes.

then u guys went with. "OMG THAT RASCIST!"

thats not what you said, you said if you were to color your face with sharpie you would be the SAME as an african american. if you said he was getting votes because of the color of his skin. i would understand.

thats not what you said, you said if you were to color your face with sharpie you would be the SAME as an african american. if you said he was getting votes because of the color of his skin. i would understand.

maybe shes an artist and wouldve rather used something creative like a sharpie...rather than just saying skin