Politics

lilley_1

McCain should win he deserves it.

Obama is all hype and people are voting for him out of some misguided "reparations". Hate that man and if he wins I can't wait to see the people reactions when his lies unfold.

Could be the first American president to be shot this millennium!!!

Annoys me when people call him black when he is halfcast and since when is that black? I know greek people who have a darker skin colour than this shithead.

i agree with you completely. although (i'm too lazy to quote) your women joke wasn't funny sorry.

if sarah palin wins,

i will fly to america

find the bitch

and shoot her.

i don't get why everyone hates her. she talks and acts like the majority of this country. i'm sorry if she isn't what you're used too. Also she has just as much or more exeprience than Obama.

i agree with you completely. although (i'm too lazy to quote) your women joke wasn't funny sorry.

i don't get why everyone hates her. she talks and acts like the majority of this country. i'm sorry if she isn't what you're used too. Also she has just as much or more exeprience than Obama.

she doesnt think that gay marriage should be legal anywhere,

and for the pure fact that not even civil partnership should be allowed.

and gay couples shouldnt have the same rights as straight people.

THUS MEANING

i hate her.

SEEING AS

im gay.

;-)

she doesnt think that gay marriage should be legal anywhere,

and for the pure fact that not even civil partnership should be allowed.

and gay couples shouldnt have the same rights as straight people.

THUS MEANING

i hate her.

SEEING AS

im gay.

;-)

haha then she lied in the debate cause I swear her and Biden agreed on gay rights.

Obama isn't totally pro gay's so just something to consider there....

It was but your a woman so you didn't understand it.

Kaching!!!!

J/k :D

and to think i was gonna give you rep :(

sarah palin is pro-gun too

bleeh she discusts me

i'm sorry but i'm from michigan and its hunting country. guns are a requirement here. without guns we get on overpopulation of deer which leads to far worse consequences.

Well Obama has certainly took a storming lead.. im watching it over here on the tv

thats pretty much all speculation for now. wait about an hour and you'll start to see real results. plus a lot of obama ones were gimmes which means hes gonna get them no matter what.

thats pretty much all speculation for now. wait about an hour and you'll start to see real results. plus a lot of obama ones were gimmes which means hes gonna get them no matter what.

very true. the guy on the news just said there's no way to tell right now. he was all like "obama fans, don't get too excited." lol.