Tattoo??

SANDIEGO

see instead of whining, just ignore the thread. I see no reason for this to be closed.

you could do with starting to be more polite to be people as well Ernie There is no need to be running about telling everyone to shutup just cause you dont like what their saying.

lol i love how people seriousley take the time to complain about a thread and whine about it being repetitave, why don't you just let it die - basically i second what Ross said.

gosh. u started this thread!!!

i dont see why people complain about people aving opinions.

lol i love how people seriousley take the time to complain about a thread and whine about it being repetitave, why don't you just let it die - basically i second what Ross said.

ok so i put my two cents into this thread awhile ago and i've visited this thread a few times, reading what people have to say and how they feel about hayley's tattoo. [though i didnt read the last few pages]

and honestly, people are doing just that...saying how they feel. [i mean, some of the posts could have been worded in different ways in order to ease up some of the tension.]

but did you honestly think that starting this thread about a razor tattoo that hayley just randomly decided to put on her leg, people would take lightly? of course not! there's no doubt that people will have negative views about this as well as positive. we all have our different preferences. so i think with you complaining about other people's opinions is kinda pointless. if you dont want that to happen, then dont start another thread that you know will be heatedly discussed if you will just end up pissed off because others will have a different opinion than you.

gosh. u started this thread!!!

i dont see why people complain about people aving opinions.

how about instead of jumping the gun you re-read my post. I asked why people are complaining about the thread, im enjoying reading the replies and reading peoples opinions. IM NOT complaining about people having them :roll:

ok so i put my two cents into this thread awhile ago and i've visited this thread a few times, reading what people have to say and how they feel about hayley's tattoo. [though i didnt read the last few posts.]

and honestly, people are doing just that...saying how they feel. [i mean, some of the posts could have been worded in different ways in order to ease up some of the tension.]

but did you honestly think that starting this thread about a razor tattoo that hayley just randomly decided to put on her leg, people would take lightly? of course not! there's no doubt that people will have negative views about this as well as positive. we all have our different preferences. so i think with you complaining about other people's opinions is kinda pointless. if you dont want that to happen, then dont start another thread that you know will be heatedly discussed.

OMG HAHA I AM NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT PEOPLES OPINIONS! I AM COMPLAINING ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO ARE SAYING THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CLOSED!

OMG HAHA I AM NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT PEOPLES OPINIONS! I AM COMPLAINING ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO ARE SAYING THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CLOSED!

well like i said in that post, i havent read the last few pages because my computer has been lagging and it would take too long for me to go back to every page i didnt read.

that comment was more for the posts you made in the begining of this thread, which i read awhile ago but forgot about it. i only quoted that specific post because it was right on the page i was viewing and reading it reminded me about you complaining about other people's views because they were different from yours.

but did you honestly think that starting this thread about a razor tattoo that hayley just randomly decided to put on her leg, people would take lightly? of course not! there's no doubt that people will have negative views about this as well as positive. we all have our different preferences. so i think with you complaining about other people's opinions is kinda pointless. if you dont want that to happen, then dont start another thread that you know will be heatedly discussed if you will just end up pissed off because others will have a different opinion than you.

THANK YOU!!!!

this girl is crazy.

:roll:

You're too incompetent for a reply, i'm done with this thread - though it provided much entertainment. To be said one more time, I was never complaining about the replies or the fact that people had opinions - but I was annoyed with the people saying the thread should be closed and asking rude questions about Hayleys mental state etc...

You're too incompetent for a reply, i'm done with this thread - though it provided much entertainment. To be said one more time, I was never complaining about the replies or the fact that people had opinions - but I was annoyed with the people saying the thread should be closed and asking rude questions about Hayleys mental state etc...