Need Band Name

TheJake

Hey everyone, so me and my friends are probably gonna be starting a band soon, and we need a good name for our band, cus we havnt thought of a name yet, and i thought i would ask yall. we dont know everything about what were gonna do. basically were gonna be doing mostly covers of Bullet For My Valentine songs until weve written a few songs, but what we write will be fairly similar to BFMV kind of stuff, which is awsome, cus im gonna be doing the screamo vocals :D. so yeah any suggestions for a name for that kind of band would be much appreciated, thanks.

Who gives a shit about how intense mosh pits are, lol oh kids. Pay more attention to the music and less on beating the shit out of each other. Although if your going to see shitty bands like BFMV then theres not much good music to pay attention to.

Because the brutality of a mosh pit is directly proportional to how much fun it is.

It's not a particularly difficult notion to grasp.

Heh, got to see BFMV for free, once.

They sucked.

I got in a few mosh pits, and they were the most pathetic excuses for mosh pits I've ever encountered. No joke. They were less brutal then My Little Pony.

well thanks... i was asking for band name suggestions, and you seem to have instead told me how much you hate bfmv, which is not related to what i was asking for in the slightest... i mean, at least Alex actually gave a suggestion.