The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 14

RenegadeRoss

:hug:. I'm pretty good today. :) thanks!

no, i haven't done anything special today. my cousin just got a new dog, and I went to see it and it's totally cute. :hyper:

what about you dear?

awww awesome what type of dog is it?

i am in my flat, been into town today and bought some food and a new badminton racket

Aaw, whats the matter? :(

i'm actually pretty okay, just a bit stressed of learning :/

My mom and I were at my grandparent's flat for coffee and there it was like always....What was the topic to talk about? - me. Always this 'yeah and blah, so many problems with you', it pisses me off. Then they wanted me to talk about what I wanna do as job later....A year abroad...NOOOO...you know why. Something else with languages...NOOO cuz there for I have to study in another town....ECONOMYCS.....yeah sure that'sw my dream....they can kiss my ass.

My mom and I were at my grandparent's flat for coffee and there it was like always....What was the topic to talk about? - me. Always this 'yeah and blah, so many problems with you', it pisses me off. Then they wanted me to talk about what I wanna do as job later....A year abroad...NOOOO...you know why. Something else with languages...NOOO cuz there for I have to study in another town....ECONOMYCS.....yeah sure that'sw my dream....they can kiss my ass.

:nono:

this is going to be hard, huh? you don't know what you wanna do later?

well, i don't know it neither. I just have to make a social internship in a kindergarden :/ we have to do one. :willy_nilly:

this would piss me off too.

:nono:

this is going to be hard, huh? you don't know what you wanna do later?

well, i don't know it neither. I just have to make a social internship in a kindergarden :/ we have to do one. :willy_nilly:

this would piss me off too.

Yeah it'll be fucking hard. I know what I wanna do...Something with english, but there for I need a 2nd language and I dont wanna keep French.....