The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 14

RenegadeRoss

Yeah it'll be fucking hard. I know what I wanna do...Something with english, but there for I need a 2nd language and I dont wanna keep French.....

I'm always saying that too, that I wanna do something to do with englisch. but it's so hard to find something like that :/ and something I really wanna do.

I'm always saying that too, that I wanna do something to do with englisch. but it's so hard to find something like that :/ and something I really wanna do.

I mean the best for me really would be translator cuz there I can work at home, ya know? But this French thing keeps stucking in my head....And my dream is a year abroad....I dunno, I'm gunna get some information at a job center...May I have the chance to do it for a month or so.....

I mean the best for me really would be translator cuz there I can work at home, ya know? But this French thing keeps stucking in my head....And my dream is a year abroad....I dunno, I'm gunna get some information at a job center...May I have the chance to do it for a month or so.....

yeah, that would be easier to stay at home. :willy_nilly: and this year abroad sounds to me like awesome, i would do that too. maybe they can help you at the job center. :D