The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 14

RenegadeRoss

:hug: I'm okay just a bit tired >.<

you?

I'm good, thanks. though, the learning sucks. :/

anyways, how was the party? :hyper:

Same here. We gotta learn a poem for tomorrow in english....and for a short test in geography...I can't keep this stuff in my head. :(

:/ I hate learning. like seriously, nothing gets in my head :willy_nilly:

is the poem short, at least? we wrote a geo test a week ago, it wasn't that hard. i hope it goes okay. :hug:

:hug:

No, not really. I had to learn all day today cuz we're gunna write alot of stuff tomorrow and now I'm just sittin' here and try to get some good avas out of 2 pics, but they suck though.

You?

awh nooo :( that sucks :nono:

not really. I might just relax even though I have homework to do :willy_nilly: I can't really be bothered today XD

I'm good, thanks. though, the learning sucks. :/

anyways, how was the party? :hyper:

it was really good :D We were just raving around to loud music a lot of the night and then we had fireworks and watched a scary movie :mrgreen:

:/ I hate learning. like seriously, nothing gets in my head :willy_nilly:

is the poem short, at least? we wrote a geo test a week ago, it wasn't that hard. i hope it goes okay. :hug:

It's 5 spencers (?) long...Actually pretty easy to learn, but I'm always a bit to fast and pronounce the words a bit unclear. My mom said I shouldn't have a too hard english accent,but I can't change it. oO

Aw :hug:.

It's 5 spencers (?) long...Actually pretty easy to learn, but I'm always a bit to fast and pronounce the words a bit unclear. My mom said I shouldn't have a too hard english accent,but I can't change it. oO

Aw :hug:.

That's okay actually. but english accents rule :hyper:

I'm always getting a + for the accent, cause everyone in my class are having a very strong german accent.

it was really good :D We were just raving around to loud music a lot of the night and then we had fireworks and watched a scary movie :mrgreen:

that sounds like real fun, hehe. :D i wished somebody her would've made a party like that, but here halloween isn't that famous. :/

Yeah do this. That's the best. - My mom says always 'If you don't wanna do something, let it be and do something else.' haha

haha well I wish my mum was like yours haha :mrgreen:

that sounds like real fun, hehe. :D i wished somebody her would've made a party like that, but here halloween isn't that famous. :/

awh well I don't usually do anything for Halloween either. It was only this year ;-)

haha well I wish my mum was like yours haha :mrgreen:

Aw. =) But my mom isn't always like that. lol

:rotfl: :rotfl: too true. XD

I'm always trying to hold me back from laughing, because they all can't speak 'th' ... they're saying it as 's'

:rotfl:

Exactly. :rotfl:

And I always have to try not to speak too much th, think you know this problem. lol

I'm just trying to find pics to make sigs with :D

you??

oh, cool. :D

i'm just on here, listening to music and I'm trying to learn chemistry.

it won't work :willy_nilly:

Exactly. :rotfl:

And I always have to try not to speak too much th, think you know this problem. lol

:rotfl::rotfl: yeah, i know XD

english is always funny here XD