The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 14

RenegadeRoss

you have maths test too? i have too...stupid maths...

im not soo good at it...im the worst at it in my class..:nono: but i dont care:)

yeah i do.and i suck at math.i'm meeting with my private teacher on sunday but i'm sure i'm still gonna write a bad test even with that :nono:

-.- :hug: good thanks...i'm excited :hyper: :rotfl: hbu?

neizélj itt nekem ._. xD

oh why are you excited? :D

i'm good,thanks [:

yeah i do.and i suck at math.i'm meeting with my private teacher on sunday but i'm sure i'm still gonna write a bad test even with that :nono:

well you have a private teacher. i dont. you maybe are gonna write a better test than me...be optimistic!;-)

haha i hope they aren't gonna do that :shifty: but we need to get an ugly nanny, or............ :nono::rotfl:

I don't think that would change the situation... They'd attack the nanny, take the babys away and complain about that these are their kids. :willy_nilly:

We...What about Taylor's and Josh's mom's? They wouldn't be attackted from them. :rotfl:

haha yeah i'm lucky but not for too long :nono:

and aww that's great [:

what have you been doing today? :D

I already did most of my homework and hang around infront of the tv for a bit...Just lazy, haha. What about you?

May I should make some graphics now, dunno...

I don't think that would change the situation... They'd attack the nanny, take the babys away and complain about that these are their kids. :willy_nilly:

We...What about Taylor's and Josh's mom's? They wouldn't be attackted from them. :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: are you sure? :roll::shifty:

Hello!:mrgreen:

hey :hug: hows you?

well you have a private teacher. i dont. you maybe are gonna write a better test than me...be optimistic!;-)

hahah maybe.but i don't think so.xD

I already did most of my homework and hang around infront of the tv for a bit...Just lazy, haha. What about you?

May I should make some graphics now, dunno...

sounds good :D

i woke up and make that sig for Dia....nothing else i think :shifty: haha

and you should! :D

Hello!:mrgreen:

hey :hug: how are you?

deizélok *bőő*

you know why ;-) (jah várjál neked még nem mondtam. a bulit "utóhalloween parti" néven rendezzük :rotfl: szal azért.)

te is volt h levegőnek néztél szal KUSS xD

mármint....majd december végén? =| xD

Happy Halloween everyone!

:mrgreen:

hiya Ida :hug:

how are you? :D

oh and yeah.happy halloween haha. [:

so much quoting :rotfl: