The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 14

RenegadeRoss

Erm, no, not really...the ship's in port for repairs. :twisted:

Been up to much yourself?

Aye aye Captain. Actually no, no pirate or sea related activities for me.

:shifty:

But seriously, been extremely lazy today cause I had a day off work so I've mainly been playing the PS3 ;-)

Why thank you, Andrew ahha

No problemo I hadn't seen a smiley done like that before lol

You ok Jammer??:hug:

Yeah, I suppose. But my lap is getting gradually burnt by my laptop. :willy_nilly:

Aye aye Captain. Actually no, no pirate or sea related activities for me.

:shifty:

But seriously, been extremely lazy today cause I had a day off work so I've mainly been playing the PS3 ;-)

Disappointing. :twisted:

And yeah, me too. :twisted: Although I was working at South Shields for a few hours in the afternoon. :)

Yeah, I suppose. But my lap is getting gradually burnt by my laptop. :willy_nilly:

Ladies and Gentlemen: Burnt Face Man's new side-kick BURNT LAP MAN :willy_nilly:

And yeah, me too. :twisted: Although I was working at South Shields for a few hours in the afternoon. :)

Is that voluntary or actual work? Was going to ask how the job hunting was going.

Ladies and Gentlemen: Burnt Face Man's new side-kick BURNT LAP MAN :willy_nilly:

Is that voluntary or actual work? Was going to ask how the job hunting was going.

Oh very clever. :twisted:

It's voluntary work at the museum, since I'd like to be a museum curator, but you need a fair amount of museum experience for one of those jobs.

And I actually have an interview on Tuesday for a customer service advisor with Revenues and Customs: basically, people ring me up and I answer any queries about their finances. :)

Oh very clever. :twisted:

;-)

It's voluntary work at the museum, since I'd like to be a museum curator, but you need a fair amount of museum experience for one of those jobs.

And I actually have an interview on Tuesday for a customer service advisor with Revenues and Customs: basically, people ring me up and I answer any queries about their finances. :)

Ahh I see. Good luck with the interview.

And I'm off now, cheerio people.

Maybe! That's where I first talked to you, Chris, Linzi and Arya. :D

You were my first friends here, woo. :hug:

I don't actually recall ever going into that thread ever. :shifty:

Just a shame Chris has gone now. :(

Haha nicely changed the subject.

nah not much enjoying time off. go back monday =[ you?

Aww, well enjoy what time you have left then! :hug:

Not really...I was volunteering today, and I have an interview on the tuesday.