Confession Thread - Part 2

RenegadeRoss

i am, its like everything i had is gone, everything and everyone.

i quit work today, and i was a mess, i just want to start over but i don't know where to begin.

i went to the doctor yesterday and got medication & counselling sessions, i feel like ive hit the bottom really, theres absolutely nothing in my life.

• Like 1

I've felt like that before, honestly. Even though it feels like your at an all time low, you'll ALWAYS come out at the other end, and there is always light at the end of the tunnell,

i had a period where i was working 6 days a week for about a month, and i wsnt used to working so much, I ended up being really depressed and like.. i was an emotional wreck. I kept getting into tears all the time, and it seemed as if all my feeling were 100 times stronger than they normally were, Then i had my parents on my back as well an i just wanted to run away an start again,

i still feel like that sometimes,

Things will get better, even though it doesnt feel like it, i swear they will. Whether thats because something happens, or someone does something to show they care, or does something just to cheer you up, from that moment on everything will start getting better,

trust me, i promise they will :hug:

I've felt like that before, honestly. Even though it feels like your at an all time low, you'll ALWAYS come out at the other end, and there is always light at the end of the tunnell,

i had a period where i was working 6 days a week for about a month, and i wsnt used to working so much, I ended up being really depressed and like.. i was an emotional wreck. I kept getting into tears all the time, and it seemed as if all my feeling were 100 times stronger than they normally were, Then i had my parents on my back as well an i just wanted to run away an start again,

i still feel like that sometimes,

Things will get better, even though it doesnt feel like it, i swear they will. Whether thats because something happens, or someone does something to show they care, or does something just to cheer you up, from that moment on everything will start getting better,

trust me, i promise they will :hug:

thanks for that :hug:

my mums being amazing, which has helped so much, but i still feel like im letting her down by letting everything fall apart in my life, i can't accept its not my fault. in school i had everything, i had coursework i loved doing, i saw my friends everyday, and i had my saturday job which i loved, and since i left ive lost all of that one by one, and now i feel ive got nothing, or no-one except my mum & stepdad. they've been so amazing it actually makes me feel worse, like i don't deserve them.

i know things'll get better, im going to start completely over.. meet new people, get a new job, i feel so bad just now though, just sad all the time :(

awwch love. Believe it or not,thats what happens you leave school. i was the same, suddenly i seemed to lose everybody, and never seen them. So ive ended up starting again. All my friends now went to other schools from me and i know now, these are my core friends for life,

it was hard at first, because im so shy, i find it hard to meet people. But in the 2 years since ive left school, ive became more confident and came out my shell i guess you could say,

You'll be back on track in no time, i'm a better person for it to be honest,

you will be too :hug:

awwch love. Believe it or not,thats what happens you leave school. i was the same, suddenly i seemed to lose everybody, and never seen them. So ive ended up starting again. All my friends now went to other schools from me and i know now, these are my core friends for life,

it was hard at first, because im so shy, i find it hard to meet people. But in the 2 years since ive left school, ive became more confident and came out my shell i guess you could say,

You'll be back on track in no time, i'm a better person for it to be honest,

you will be too :hug:

thats my problem too, im so shy. i would love to meet new people, but i don't know where to start. my friends were amazing at school, we've all just drifted apart, they don't make an effort to see eachother anymore so none of us really know eachother anymore. i wasn't going to quit my job, yesterday i felt it was the only thing i had in life but i was encouraged to because of the way i was treated there, and i was being signed off for afew weeks anyway, i want to just start over, i wish it would happen faster though =l

i understand, but the old saying goes "time is a healer", and thats true. So untill that time comes where everything is healed, just be sure that someone is always there for you at least, whether it be your mum, your stepdad, a friend, or someone on here :)

I understand what its like being shy, to be honest, it takes for people to talk to me first cause i always feel "they wouldnt want to talk to me", so i always find it hard,

You didnt seem to be getting treated nice at work from what id read from your posts, so its probably the right thing to have done, everything will come together soon! and you always have your PCD gig to look forward to if you need anything to have a wee smile about! :)

yeah, im really lucky i have people here for me, even if it is only my parents and people on here.

it sounds easy to just go out and meet new people, but its actually hard to know where to go to get to know new people, and wondering whether they actually wanna talk to you.

i loved my work, it was like my shop. my boss is so selfish though, she doesnt think of anyone but herself. even today when i told her i was leaving she totally went off the topic of that and started ranting to me about how one of the other girls upset her and that she now wasn't going to the christmas party because she "wouldnt be wanted"... shes a 50 year old woman trying to make me feel sorry for her, when i was standing there in pieces because i was quitting something i loved doing.

Yessss PCD :D and Biffy is in about 5 weeks too :) annd my parents are taking me out to dinner on Saturday cos i have 4 siblings so we never really get to spend time just the 3 of us, im looking forward to that too :):hug:

yeah, im really lucky i have people here for me, even if it is only my parents and people on here.

it sounds easy to just go out and meet new people, but its actually hard to know where to go to get to know new people, and wondering whether they actually wanna talk to you.

i loved my work, it was like my shop. my boss is so selfish though, she doesnt think of anyone but herself. even today when i told her i was leaving she totally went off the topic of that and started ranting to me about how one of the other girls upset her and that she now wasn't going to the christmas party because she "wouldnt be wanted"... shes a 50 year old woman trying to make me feel sorry for her, when i was standing there in pieces because i was quitting something i loved doing.

Yessss PCD :D and Biffy is in about 5 weeks too :) annd my parents are taking me out to dinner on Saturday cos i have 4 siblings so we never really get to spend time just the 3 of us, im looking forward to that too :):hug:

awwch, your so appreciative of ssomething that any right person would do, its nice :hug:

god, if she's 50 then she should know better, you'd think she'd be more considerate of you since you were quitting and obviously were upset by doing so, especially when its something you loved.

awwww, thats awesome! im genuinely happy for you that you get to spend time just the 3 of you :),

my parents go away for a week on thursday,so its just me and my wee doggy all week :):hug:

she didn't say anything nice when i was there, like you'll be missed here or anything, it was just, "oh you're ill? i have that too. and have for about 20 years..", then more stuff about herself, then i left, that was it. i don't expect anything from anyone, but she used to be so nice, she just doesn't care anymore.

haha aww cool, my whole family went to london for a few days in September and i had the house to myself, i loved it :)

you actually act like you care, and thats really great. thank you :hug:

she didn't say anything nice when i was there, like you'll be missed here or anything, it was just, "oh you're ill? i have that too. and have for about 20 years..", then more stuff about herself, then i left, that was it. i don't expect anything from anyone, but she used to be so nice, she just doesn't care anymore.

haha aww cool, my whole family went to london for a few days in September and i had the house to myself, i loved it :)

you actually act like you care, and thats really great. thank you :hug:

she'll miss you when suddenly she realises you actually arnt there anymore, thats when it'll hit her. as they say, donno what you've got till its gone!

aww i act like i care because i do, and i mean that :hug:

she'll miss you when suddenly she realises you actually arnt there anymore, thats when it'll hit her. as they say, donno what you've got till its gone!

aww i act like i care because i do, and i mean that :hug:

mhh i think she'll be bitching about me to everyone who'll listen now cos she will probably take me leaving as a major attack on her. but i don't care anymore. ive had a constant sad feeling since i left though :(