Vote For Paramore @ Fuse

Jordo

I can't see the votes number, is that normal??

EDIT: ok, I found this on the Fuse Forums:

"WOW ! did you notice?

Click right and choose setings, and click on the first icon than uncheck what there is. you will see the votes.

Britney has 68,790

Paramore has 48,106

I am a twice fan, so i didn't vote.

Go Britney ! Go Paramore !"

I can't understand what is the icon that you have to uncheck, but if that really works it can help us, somehow...

They're not going to show who's winning in this last round until they announce it on the show...or at least, that's my guess.

Amazing that Paramore made it this far. Wow. :)

You are exactly right, and that is the plan, so you can't see how the other side is doing and cheat.

But unfortunately, there is already a trick that has been posted to force it to show current votes.

They're having a TV show for best video of 2008 ?

On fuse it says: "Who will dominate '08? Tune in to find out the winner on the Top 40 of 2008: The Good, The Bad and The Britney."

This makes me think that Fuse wants Britney to win, but I like to think they calling Britney "The Ugly".

Oh! and about the votes, I posted this on page 17 but anyway, there is people that can see the votes, apparently: http://forums.fuse.tv/thread.jspa?threadID=3461&tstart=0

I found this on another thread:

"Brit is winning with almost over 100.000 votes.

Britney Spears 154.452

Paramore 54.753

We are not the ones who have to worry... "

:(

I really hate the fact they cheating is so easy in this.

Yeah. I wish it was all honesty and it came down to real votes.

Cheating is way to easy. Anything is possible for those who know what they are doing. I would never have any idea where to start. But apparently there is an automated voting script out there that votes for Britney that you just run on your computer and it self refreshes the pages and votes in the back ground=\

So, the rumors say that Britney is ahead with 100 000 votes.

That number has been floating around since yesterday. Fuse has patched the trick people were using to get numbers early yesterday morning. NO ONE can see what the votes are right now, it's just speculation. Like a slipknot fan said on fuse's board, Britney fans are just making up those numbers to scare everyone else that they have nothing to fear about.

All we know at this time is nearly 500,000 votes in total have been cast between the two.

With those numbers in just 24 hours of voting, it is safe to say that Britney probably does have a comfortable lead do to cheating. As so far, it's taking Paramore a whole week to get 400,000 votes of their own in any round and we already know Britney Fans are capable of 600,000 votes in 2 hours if they wanted to.

All we can do is just vote, hope everyone else is on our side and see how this turns out.