1. 1. Your sexuality?

• i'm a straight Guy
    • I'm a straight Girl
    • I'm a Bi Guy
    • Im a Bi Girl
    • I'm Gay
    • I'm a Lesbian
    • I'm a Transexual

Last night I went to Jo's before 9pm. I went to lay on his bed and said to him "I'm going to take a short nap".

Jo woke me up around 11pm "Erica, if you want to contienue your nap time that's okay but if you're ready to sleep over night, you better get some clothes off"

LOL what a nap!

aww yaaaaaaaay

me and sinead are 6th months as of yesterday

we celebrated as she stumbled home from a lesbian bar in manchester, me holding her up, ahaha

good times.

ahhhh good times aoife and congratz , i take it that cannel street was a success then haha

So, I know this is the worst time to think this way, but I think I might have a slight thing for one of my best friends. Problem is, he's two years younger than me and I'm graduating in a week so I will probably see him maybe twice a year from this point on, plus, he might not even be going back to the same school next year, so if I were to come back and visit I wouldn't see him.

The thing is, I really like him. He's super funny, talented, loves music, adorable, basically all I could ask for. I'm also 99.9% positive that he views me only as a friend.

ahhhh good times aoife and congratz , i take it that cannel street was a success then haha

i love canal street!

well... Vanilla is pretty decent. i think thats the name of it.

they had two paintings of pink in there, and a naked one of the L word cast, so i was happy.