• i'm a straight Guy
    • I'm a straight Girl
    • I'm a Bi Guy
    • Im a Bi Girl
    • I'm Gay
    • I'm a Lesbian
    • I'm a Transexual

^Aww, thanks.

I believe strongly in showing love to everyone, no matter what. Its the greatest commandment given to us in the Bible and its the least we can do considering what Christ did for us.

I don't wanna sound preachy or anything, thats just how I feel.

^ You would think.

And can I just say that not all Christians are bigoted and hypocritical like the ones the news likes to focus on. I'm a Christian and, even though its personally against my beliefs, I don't see the big deal with it. People are going to do what they want to do and Prop 8 isn't going to stop people from being gay or anything. I truly do believe in showing love to everyone. I'm not going to judge you for what you are.

lol i know that not all Christians are bigoted, which is why i didnt generalize the whole Christian people/faith. I know that there are plenty of Christians out there that are open minded about this very controversial issue. I mean I myself come from a very conservative catholic family. and you're right, prop eight isn't going to stop people from loving who they want to love, and it shouldn't. =)

I DON'T GET WHY IT'S SUCH A BIG DEAL TO CALIFORNIA THAT TWO GUYS OR TWO GIRLS CAN'T GET MARRIED!!?!?!?!?!

SERIOUSLY OUT OF ALL THE STATES, CALIFORNIA SHOULD BE THE ONE THAT DOESN'T GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT IT.

ahaha, if only the rest of california were as smart as you. =)

honestly, if californians spent HALF their time and effort into more important issues such as the screwed up economy....we'd be the richest state in the nation.

instead they are more worried about two gay people getting married, believing that it is a more destructive issue than the recession. makes me ashamed of living here.

i mean seriously...its 2009, i cant believe equal rights is still being put into question.

ahaha, if only the rest of california were as smart as you. =)

honestly, if californians spent HALF their time and effort into more important issues such as the screwed up economy....we'd be the richest state in the nation.

instead they are more worried about two gay people getting married, believe that is a more destructive issue than the recession. makes me ashamed of living here.

YES. UGH. IT MAKES ME SO ANGRY.

Also, I love the fact that we're talking about gays, and your sig is Tegan and Sara XD

YES. UGH. IT MAKES ME SO ANGRY.

Also, I love the fact that we're talking about gays, and your sig is Tegan and Sara XD

HAHAHA, i know! I've been having so many frustrating conversations that relate to homosexuality...that at the end of the day i would just unconsciously put on a tegan and sara song or video and it'll just put me in a better mood. lol gotta love those girls. =)

ugh i dont understand what the problem is.

2 people are in love. that is all that should matter.

it shouldnt matter if it is a man and a woman, 2 men, or 2 women.

love is love. its as simple as that.

and what ireally dont get,

why is it a man and a woman are able to get married, divorced,and re-married as many times as they would like,

but 2 men or 2 women are not allowed to marry once?

ugh i dont understand what the problem is.

2 people are in love. that is all that should matter.

it shouldnt matter if it is a man and a woman, 2 men, or 2 women.

love is love. its as simple as that.

and what ireally dont get,

why is it a man and a woman are able to get married, divorced,and re-married as many times as they would like,

but 2 men or 2 women are not allowed to marry once?

lol, because 2 men and 2 women getting married will ruin the "sanctity" of marriage katie!

dont you get it? (hahaha) but getting divorced and having a 55 hour marriage totally justifies the importance of marriage!

also we need to protect the kids! think about the children katie! (lol.)

also, did i mention that my econ teacher yesterday after reading the news report to the class compared gay/lesbians to a dog? and that my friends believe that people turn gay. oh what is the world coming to?!

ughh the "sancity" of marriage.

thats a religious thing.

and hasnt anyone ever heard of "seperation of church and state" ?

believe what you want to believe.

but dont bring religious beliefs into making laws.

and ughhh that pisses me off so much.

a dog? seriously?

wtf.

hahahaha yeah. people who oppose gay marriage cant think of any other valid reason as to why same sex couples cant get married, which is why they come up with stupid and ridiculous statements such as the "sanctity of marriage" and "people wanting to marry their dogs"

people should just worry about what affects them personally. i dont see how same sex couples getting married will be so catastrophic for society.

• Like 1

thats b/c its NOT catastrophic.

and how does it affect you if someone else gets married?

it doesnt.

thats how.

its not like you yourself are marrying another man/woman, and you arent being forced to.

its just allowing 2 men or 2 women to marry.

so it doesnt even affect the ppl who oppose it.

thats b/c its NOT catastrophic.

and how does it affect you if someone else gets married?

it doesnt.

thats how.

its not like you yourself are marrying another man/woman, and you arent being forced to.

its just allowing 2 men or 2 women to marry.

so it doesnt even affect the ppl who oppose it.

you are so right. and it is really sad whenever i see couples with signs at the no prop 8 rallies that say things like, "together for 24 years and finally able to get married."

i cant imagine being with someone for that long and not have the same rights and benefits as married couples do. why cant people see that this is just pure discrimination.

you are so right. and it is really sad whenever i see couples with signs at the no prop 8 rallies that say things like, "together for 24 years and finally able to get married."

i cant imagine being with someone for that long and not have the same rights and benefits as married couples do. why cant people see that this is just pure discrimination.

because these people you are talking about are totally and utter idiots at the end of the day

Awww spent the whole monday with Jo. He picked me up sunday night, we went to drink and then we ate at 24/7 gas station middle of the night. I bought a can of Canadian dry's ginger ale and that man drank the whole can in the morning before he went to work, pig!

Yeah, we cleaned the house together. Jo went to a golf lesson and I stayed over to vacuum and washed the bathroom. We went to bed around 11pm and it was sooooo sweet when we cuddled that Jo said to me "I like you very much" with a smile :)