1. 1. Your sexuality?

• i'm a straight Guy
    • I'm a straight Girl
    • I'm a Bi Guy
    • Im a Bi Girl
    • I'm Gay
    • I'm a Lesbian
    • I'm a Transexual

Damn. It's hard to keep up with a relationship when both are working.

I'm available to see Jo on thursday, friday and sunday... But he's going to be on call at his job, which means whenever someone calls him, he has to go.

suuuuucks.

I met this girl like, 2 months ago at my crazy gay youth and we're like, really good friends and w/e. I kinda had a little crush on her but whateverr haha. So her best friend Chris came up to me on Thursday and was all "So Cassie really likes you, Holly." I was like "...Really?" and he was all "YEAH OMG" The great thing was she was sitting right in front of me hahaha. So yeah. We talked a little later I asked her out. She's so adorable though omg.

A bunch of people were saying that it was creepy~ cause she's 14 and I'm 17. That's only three years though. And my last boyfriend was 19, which is three years older than me... So idk.

But yeah. She's really awesome. And frickin adorable. My friend has pictures of us on her camera, when she gets them uploaded, I'll post them here.

I met this girl like, 2 months ago at my crazy gay youth and we're like, really good friends and w/e. I kinda had a little crush on her but whateverr haha. So her best friend Chris came up to me on Thursday and was all "So Cassie really likes you, Holly." I was like "...Really?" and he was all "YEAH OMG" The great thing was she was sitting right in front of me hahaha. So yeah. We talked a little later I asked her out. She's so adorable though omg.

A bunch of people were saying that it was creepy~ cause she's 14 and I'm 17. That's only three years though. And my last boyfriend was 19, which is three years older than me... So idk.

But yeah. She's really awesome. And frickin adorable. My friend has pictures of us on her camera, when she gets them uploaded, I'll post them here.

Omg, how cute!

Nahh 3 years doesn't matter it would be creepy if she was 7 or something xD.

But awhh, cute!

i had my prom last night.

omg john and i had sooo much fun :mrgreen:

Any pics? :)

I should call to Jo and ask if he has time tonight that he could pick me up... I want to sleep next to him <3

well,

i found out that kaity ade out with another girl...

im heartbroken.

very hurt.

ive found out a lot of things.

we've talked about it and gotten some things out.

turns out im pushing her away and i didnt realize it until she told me herself.

i wouldnt listen to other people telling me that.

so im gonna back off for a while.

and hopefully we'll get back to the way we were.

Oh the joy of matching timetables!

I'm at work from 7am-3pm, Jo's at 4pm-8pm. The joy is that I have a floorball practise 20 minutes away from his appartment from 7pm-8pm, shower and walking to Jo's house... We'll be there exactly the same time. Hah! The stupid part is that I've to wake up before 7am on saturday morning to catch a bus and go to work.

PS. 9 months tomorrow.

PPs. Jo's roommate will be gone the whole summer... YAY!

Well I'll working the whole summer so I might crash his house everytime I go to morning shift. I secretly kinda hope that Jo will not go home while I'm at work... Mean wish but I don't wanna be aaaaaalone :)