• I'm a straight Girl
    • I'm a Bi Guy
    • Im a Bi Girl
    • I'm Gay
    • I'm a Lesbian
    • I'm a Transexual

Heya!

Hey, hows it going with you?

did i get back to you on the avrilforum? i forgot if i replied to your last message lol

wow so 3 people wanna take me out on a date,or just hang out, but none are my age haha they're 16,29 and 34... wtf is up with that haha either too young or too old..sucks

the one whos 29 is a boy, rest girls.

Im not meeting up with the woman whos 34, thats way too old for me, but maybe i'll go out with the guy whos 29..we'll see.

But the one i actually wouldnt mind hanging out with/going out with is the girl whos 16, but yeah shes too young

Age definitely isnt the most important thing when it comes to relationships, you cant really help who you fall in love with.

But for me it'd be weird going out with someone whos like 15 years old than me.

Also i think age difference matter more if one part is under 18, like for example 26 and 16, i dont see how that works, one part is a teen and the other an adult, imo thats wrong..

lol 16 and 9, yeah thats very wrong =P

lmao, yeah

well, the most ive had was 18 and 15

the only issue with over here is,

people are all about age.

like, this 17 year old with a 13 year old (i think she was 13, either 13 or 14)

and that wasn't accepted.

but that is sort of abit dodgy, i have to admit.

but i could never have a relationship with someone who is old enough to be my parent

haha

but 15 years older for me would be 30,

so that'd be odd, but you're twenty, so its different :P

slightly weird, but if you liked them, then thats all that matters, right? :)

that'd be completely out of the question.

even if i did love them, no thanks! xD

17 with a 13 year old, i find that kind of weird..

haha yeah i could never date anyone whos the same age as my parents, thats creepy.

haha true when you turn 20 it is kind of different, but still i wouldnt go out with someone whos 35, well im not gonna say never, coz who know what'll happen.. but yeah i doubt it will =P

my cousin just had a baby with a guy whos 32/33, and shes 20, the funny thing tho is that her mother is dating a guy whos 10 years younger than her,and he's like 33 aswell ;P

i think what makes the whole age thing weird for me when it comes to ppl under 18,is that my brother is 16, and if he ever started going out with someone my age or older, id find that creepy as hell lol

I'm staying in too, trying to study for my exams, but im easily distracted lol but ive actually gotten some work done so im having a break now ;P

probably just gonna watch tv and be online, and i seriously need food but im too lazy too cook hah

a joint huh, ive never even tried smoking a normal cigarette ;p

the 29 year old dude wants me to come party with him and his friends tho haha but its like an hour away so i cbf

haha i dont plan to, im way over that whole "trying out smoking" phase =P all my friends did it,and i never saw the point in trying... and now they cant quit and pretty much all of them regret ever starting..

haha ah okay, yeah i wouldnt bother going either

at least not if its cold out,and 40 mins away;P