1. 1. Your sexuality?

• i'm a straight Guy
    • I'm a straight Girl
    • I'm a Bi Guy
    • Im a Bi Girl
    • I'm Gay
    • I'm a Lesbian
    • I'm a Transexual

that is sweet Aoife, im really really happy for you love :)

i had a wee moment last night with Aine, we were at simple plan, and the song "save you", was always one of our songs, so it means something to me, they sang that, and then when they sang the line "i'll be there for you", aine tapped me on the arm to every word, and i could feel my eyes started to water so i had to fight it back haha, but i turned round and smiled at her, and then held her hand after that,

was like... one of the nicest moments of my life :)

i had a wee moment last night with Aine, we were at simple plan, and the song "save you", was always one of our songs, so it means something to me, they sang that, and then when they sang the line "i'll be there for you", aine tapped me on the arm to every word, and i could feel my eyes started to water so i had to fight it back haha, but i turned round and smiled at her, and then held her hand after that,

aww that's so sweet.

Aww, that is like one of the cutest things ever!

ROSS YOU FOOL!

why didn't you tell her then?!

my god, what is wrong with you boy!

:P

but srsly, why di'nt you tell herrrrr.

its because we're best friends, really really best friends. She loves me so much she just doesnt want to lose me, and we're both absolutely terrified of losing each other, we're so so scared,

but at the same time... ive never loved anyone before, we're meant for each other, we really are

im getting all sad :( haha, i just watched my heart from the glasgow gig,

hows this thread funny?

its because we're best friends, really really best friends. She loves me so much she just doesnt want to lose me, and we're both absolutely terrified of losing each other, we're so so scared,

but at the same time... ive never loved anyone before, we're meant for each other, we really are

im getting all sad :( haha, i just watched my heart from the glasgow gig,

i get what you mean, yeah

but if you're meant to be together, do it!

you'll always work out your friendship if it doesnt work out,

cos by the sounds of it you two are really really close.

so it should all be ok =]