1. 1. Your sexuality?

• i'm a straight Guy
    • I'm a straight Girl
    • I'm a Bi Guy
    • Im a Bi Girl
    • I'm Gay
    • I'm a Lesbian
    • I'm a Transexual

she doesnt love me the way same way i love her, she only loves me as a friend, i just want to go and fall down a hole tbh.

awww no =[

im sorry ross :hug::hug::hug:

i think she's made the biggest mistake of her life right there.

you're an amazing guy, and shes missing out on all of the other bits she doesnt get.

Thanks folks, i kinda feel better since ive had a whole day to kinda think about it like, i told her what id planned for her with the whole my heart thing, but it didnt work

heyho, ive not lost anything though eh, i still have my best friend, and i wont moan too much about it

thanks people

I'm sorry to hear that Ross...

But, at least it didn't make it weird between you guys.

I've lost a friend telling due to sharing my real feelings. She got scared and bailed on me when I needed her the most.

It sucks but you live and you learn.

But...Yeah. I'm glad you guys are still friends!:hug:

ROSS, dude, im sorry to hear that

but always look on the bright side

- she clearly loves you tonnes and tonnes as a friend

ive been there before - a best friend is all you are able to be sometimes

so make sure you're the bestest friend EVER to her

Thanks Aoife, i think that i know straight out that its just one way, it'll make it easier for me to accept being best friends,

and i am, promise :), ive gave her really special presents in the time we've known each other, to make her know how much she means tome :]

thanks love :hug:

Aw, I'm sorry Ross, this kinda sucks.

What do you intend to do now ?

I'll just try and accept being best friends :), cause she still means alot to me as my friend,

I'm sorry to hear that Ross...

But, at least it didn't make it weird between you guys.

I've lost a friend telling due to sharing my real feelings. She got scared and bailed on me when I needed her the most.

It sucks but you live and you learn.

But...Yeah. I'm glad you guys are still friends!:hug:

Thankyou :hug: i was scared of that happening, and i know i took a huge risk, but things seem to bejust fine :)

Maybe with some time her feelings for you will change ... in a good way of course. :)

if she listens to her mum, they might. her mum seems to adore me, and wants her to realise how she feels about me :]

right guys who know who i am talking about

how sad is this, i know she is in work and wont reply to me straight away but i keep looking at my phone every 5 mins to see if i have text off her lol, oh man i really like her :)

It seems like being best friends for a long time with someone from the other sexuality is impossible.

It does. I mean, i've known him my whole life, i don't think anyone know me better than he does, so i'm just gonna try to forget how i feel about him, and just be friends.

Thanks Dia. [:

And that really sucks.:hug:

It does. I mean, i've known him my whole life, i don't think anyone know me better than he does, so i'm just gonna try to forget how i feel about him, and just be friends.

Yes, that's the best thing to do.

It is useless to love someone who doesn't share your feelings, no matter how much you love that person, it will only make you sad in the end.