1. 1. Your sexuality?

• i'm a straight Guy
    • I'm a straight Girl
    • I'm a Bi Guy
    • Im a Bi Girl
    • I'm Gay
    • I'm a Lesbian
    • I'm a Transexual

yeah he's grounded. no cell phone, computer, or car.

but his mom did let him still come over last night for like 6 hours? so thats not too bad. cant complain.

cant talk to him through the week, but friday is our one month and we're going to our friend derek's concert. so his moms giving him his keys back for the day, he's picking me up right after school, and we're heading over there for a while. =)

holy gayness, batman!

i haven't been here in forever.

i just thought i'd come in and say hi.

hi everyone.

i miss you guys... and gals especially.

hehe.

anyways,

to keep things on topic, i'm still gay, have a girlfriend who is f*cking AMAZING and makes me smile more than anything in the world, andddd i'm listening to some really gay music right now painting art for a gay art thing.

gaygaygay. just thought i'd let you know.... GAY.

anyways, i miss you folk,

-mariah

yeah he's grounded. no cell phone, computer, or car.

but his mom did let him still come over last night for like 6 hours? so thats not too bad. cant complain.

cant talk to him through the week, but friday is our one month and we're going to our friend derek's concert. so his moms giving him his keys back for the day, he's picking me up right after school, and we're heading over there for a while. =)

haha aw, that's great!! :]]

edit: well not that he is grounded, but that you guys still get to do that lol.

basically me and sadie are in love, but she's moved away to manchester, and im on the isle of wight,

which is AGES away.

like, 5 hours journey.

and we dont want to have a long distance relationship, cos we know they never work out..

but she wants to come down next month to spend time with me, and come down for my birthday weekend which is in june :)

so we're seeing how it goes :)

but we won't be together, just whatever happens, happens

=]

awh. thats good.

yeah i know long distance relationships never work.

im hopin this short-long-distance wont hurt mine and kaitys relationship.

nooo faith dont do that!

i was thinking that way too. then i met the right guy and now i got myself a bf. :)

just be patient. =)

Well thats basically what I'm saying.

I'm going to be patient and wait for the right person to come around, and I'm guessing that wont happen till I start college, which is in August.

To be quite honest, I don't think I'm even ready for that kind of commitment. I'm pretty old-fashion when it comes to dating and whatnot. I think dating should be done to find a potential soul mate that you're going to spend the rest of your life with. I personally don't like the whole casual relationship thing. And with that being said, I'm only 18, and I don't think I'm going to get married anytime soon, therefore it would be pointless to play not only with some poor fellow's heart but also with mine. I guess I'm just a hopeless romantic when it comes to this stuff. I want to fall in love once and be in love to that same guy until I die.

Plus, I'm just sick of getting my hopes up only to find out a week later that the guy I like has a girlfriend. Its kind of a total bummer when that happens.

awh. thats good.

yeah i know long distance relationships never work.

im hopin this short-long-distance wont hurt mine and kaitys relationship.

Don't Lucy and JJ have a sea between them? They're like cutest couple evah.

holy gayness, batman!

i haven't been here in forever.

i just thought i'd come in and say hi.

hi everyone.

i miss you guys... and gals especially.

hehe.

anyways,

to keep things on topic, i'm still gay, have a girlfriend who is f*cking AMAZING and makes me smile more than anything in the world, andddd i'm listening to some really gay music right now painting art for a gay art thing.

gaygaygay. just thought i'd let you know.... GAY.

anyways, i miss you folk,

-mariah

I love you and miss you!!!! :(

Well thats basically what I'm saying.

I'm going to be patient and wait for the right person to come around, and I'm guessing that wont happen till I start college, which is in August.

To be quite honest, I don't think I'm even ready for that kind of commitment. I'm pretty old-fashion when it comes to dating and whatnot. I think dating should be done to find a potential soul mate that you're going to spend the rest of your life with. I personally don't like the whole casual relationship thing. And with that being said, I'm only 18, and I don't think I'm going to get married anytime soon, therefore it would be pointless to play not only with some poor fellow's heart but also with mine. I guess I'm just a hopeless romantic when it comes to this stuff. I want to fall in love once and be in love to that same guy until I die.

Plus, I'm just sick of getting my hopes up only to find out a week later that the guy I like has a girlfriend. Its kind of a total bummer when that happens.

aww well that makes sense then.

sorry about all those guys though, that really sucks :hug: